Rangers Season Tickets Holders

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Ok cool. Thanks for the advice!

No problem. I think secondary market beating those prices may be tough given the fees involved. But if buying direct from people either here or in the Facebook group for tickets, you should be able to beat it. Just as an example, StubHub takes 15% from the seller. So if I list my ticket for $200, I'd only clear $170 while the buyer would probably pay $230-$240 or whatever after fees. The amount of fees involved has really increased direct sales between people I think.

Reactions: Kane One

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
So would you say I’d be better off trying to find someone sell similar games at face value? That’s probably already hard to do anyway and would probably go for even more than these, so I’m guessing it’s just one of those things where I’d just need to suck it up then.

I sell a lot of games. I’m in section 224 row 12. Let me know what games your looking to go too.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
New York City is expected to require proof of vaccination for indoor dining and fitness.

Do not want to cause an issue with posting this, just putting this out there for those with seasons to be aware. Of course all the details would need to come out. One thing of note here:

I would think this puts Rangers games into this category, meaning all people in attendance will require vaccination. Of course concerts and other indoor sporting events are impacted by this too. I would think the Rangers will release something at some point regarding this. Went to games last season and it wasn't an issue with 1800 people, and the Knicks playoff games weren't bad either, just an extra step before going through security.

So as we know, this is now confirmed that the city will expect vaccination checks when entering MSG. This was happening last season, but on a much smaller scale. Just so people know, the entry for Knicks playoff games, which was 16000, wasn't bad. I would just expect to be at the arena 10 minutes earlier than pre-COVID.

Also hope this means MSG goes away from masks inside. It happened for those Knicks games, so I'm hopeful it'll be the same here.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
So as we know, this is now confirmed that the city will expect vaccination checks when entering MSG. This was happening last season, but on a much smaller scale. Just so people know, the entry for Knicks playoff games, which was 16000, wasn't bad. I would just expect to be at the arena 10 minutes earlier than pre-COVID.

Also hope this means MSG goes away from masks inside. It happened for those Knicks games, so I'm hopeful it'll be the same here.

I hope no masks but never know. LA just mandated masks for large gatherings even outdoors. But NYC seems pretty insistent on vaccination to get in anywhere as being the key to doing things. I haven’t really seen the mask push that I’ve seen elsewhere. Regardless, good luck enforcing masks for a crowd of 18K. How are you going to get the guy in the middle of a 24 seat row to keep his mask on during the game?

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
rep told me today that after labor day is when they expect to tiers and tix loaded into our accounts.

i think after this year i may just give them up, each year im having more and more difficult time to justify keeping them

GraveyGuy

Dec 24, 2011
I have 2 season tickets, section 224, couldn't be more dead center ice, right on the red line. Row 16.

As of now, MSG has not posted the tier pricing for individual games. Looking for someone to take on some games at face value. Email me if interested. [email protected]

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
anyone have any other updates regarding my post above? i haven't heard anything new. bunch o bums

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
anyone have any other updates regarding my post above? i haven't heard anything new. bunch o bums

I think they are waiting on the official confirmation on whether or not the NHL players are participating in the Olympics. They're supposed to be close to finalizing an agreement.

If they don't participate then the schedule will change which would cause a change to our tickets, etc.

Reactions: Rangers2319

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I'm looking to split my Row 2 Gallery Seats in Section 221...3 seats on the aisle. Before I post them elsewhere I figured I would see if anyone here was interested in taking a quarter or half season share.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
So schedule has been finalized and holiday has passed. We getting information for this season as well as Hank night date this week?

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
So schedule has been finalized and holiday has passed. We getting information for this season as well as Hank night date this week?
I emailed the rep this morning. These bums are really starting to annoy me with this whole process. We are still unable to post or transfer anything, you have preseason in 3 weeks and opening night in just over a month.

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
This is honestly a little ridiculous. I have season tickets to the devils and islanders and I can post tickets for sale already for both teams. I’ve already sold some games for devils.

I have people that keep asking me about my ranger seats and I keep telling them I’m waiting for pricing and announcement of lundqvist night

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
The chase presale is underway. I looked at seats right behind mine for some games and it looks like there's at least 5 different prices so I'm guessing there'll be 5 tiers maybe more.

It also had this vaccine info that you had to agree to before buying tickets.

"For the health and safety of all attendees, MSG Sports has worked closely with government, league and health officials to develop operating protocols. All guests ages 12 and older must provide proof that they’ve had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Children under age 12 can attend games with a vaccinated adult, and children ages 4 to 11 must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test (an antigen test taken within six hours of the event start time, or a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event). Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Everyone else, including children ages 2 to 11, must wear a mask while in The Garden, except while actively eating or drinking."

frgabby

Feb 8, 2016
Ulster County NY
I was told that an email was planned for today announcing the pricing tiers and that tickets should be in our accounts today or tomorrow, so we'll see.

My rep did send me my list of games/tiers - looks like 5 tiers. My average cost is $317/seat - the tiers for my seats are $222 (4 games including 3 P/S), $235 (8 games), $305 (14 games), $366 (14 games), and $445 (4 games).

Reactions: BroadwayBlue99

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I really hope they figure something out soon. Been avoiding selling hoping the date would come out but at this point, it may be better to relist and just buy when it gets announced.

Reactions: BroadwayBlue99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad