Rangers Review & Rangers Unlimited Podcast Part 1

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I teamed up with -31- over at Rangers Unlimited and we did a podcast today. It's LONG. REALLY long. 80 minutes long.

In it we talk about each and every player on the Rangers roster, coaches, assistant coaches, how loud lightning storms are...and a host of other Ranger related stuff.

Part 2 will be about potential UFA targets and trade targets (sometime next week), and part 3 will be an offseason overview once the dust has settled after a few weeks of UFA.

Enjoy.

http://www.rangersreview.com/2014/06/17/rangers-unlimited-co-podcast-part-1/

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I think you're listening to the wrong podcast. We're really cool.

Yep definitely wrong podcast.

Just lol'd at "Dick Rash." I don't think I've heard that one yet.

This podcast would be better with more references to that really insightful Ail poster on HfBrods.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Pretty good overall. Hard to find faults in the discussion considering I see eye to eye with -31- on almost everything and there wasn't much contrast in the opinions.

I think you should open and close with some music, annouce the show, and give out website information to promote your blogs then put it on Youtube as well. Sound quality is definitely good. With a little more professional flair it could be a solid podcast.

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I teamed up with -31- over at Rangers Unlimited and we did a podcast today. It's LONG. REALLY long. 80 minutes long.

In it we talk about each and every player on the Rangers roster, coaches, assistant coaches, how loud lightning storms are...and a host of other Ranger related stuff.

Part 2 will be about potential UFA targets and trade targets (sometime next week), and part 3 will be an offseason overview once the dust has settled after a few weeks of UFA.

Enjoy.

http://www.rangersreview.com/2014/06/17/rangers-unlimited-co-podcast-part-1/

Liking this so far. I laughed at your thoughts on Klein. He jumps in the play way more than I thought he would. I wasn't expecting that

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Pretty good overall. Hard to find faults in the discussion considering I see eye to eye with -31- on almost everything and there wasn't much contrast in the opinions.

I think you should open and close with some music, annouce the show, and give out website information to promote your blogs then put it on Youtube as well. Sound quality is definitely good. With a little more professional flair it could be a solid podcast.
you do it.

The Mouth

Blueshirt Underground on You Tube
May 20, 2009
www.facebook.com
Very good Listen. Only difference in opinion would be your take on Stepan. Other than his two goal performance coming back from the jaw, he was utterly frustrating in the playoffs and should never be a #1 center anywhere. But it's great to hear both of your takes on everyone on the roster.

Great Job.

Radek27

May 19, 2004
NJ
I liked it but I think it could have been edited (was it edited?) a bit better to cut out some of the ummm and uhhh's as well as some of the long pauses by 31. I also felt you guys agreed a bit too much and the few times you did you didn't really get too far into why.

Other than that smashing job guys.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I liked it but I think it could have been edited (was it edited?) a bit better to cut out some of the ummm and uhhh's as well as some of the long pauses by 31. I also felt you guys agreed a bit too much and the few times you did you didn't really get too far into why.

Other than that smashing job guys.

it actually was edited believe it or not lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad