Confirmed with Link: Rangers retain Gauthier

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Do we have someone better at 800k ready to go?
Cuylle should be knocking on the door for a few games in the NHL if he plays well to start in the AHL. We have Blais this time around. Hunt is unfortunately still here. Reaves.

We'll have to wait and see who else is resigned. Motte hopefully.

JG unfortunately never really showed any flashes of anything when he did play.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I'm right there with you. He had a couple of rushes that brought me to the edge of the seat because of pure speed breaking down the wing and driving the net....and then when it fizzles out and I then realize it was Gauthier.

I have 0 problem with this guy on the 4th line, going in and out of the lineup with McFacePunch on a per opponent basis. :)
Here's a crazy idea. Why not place him on the PK regularly? Similar are the reasons as to WHY Kreids was promoted there.
Speed, speed, speed. Means extra minutes for him and with his speed, well....you know.
Could take Kreids OFF, as he isn't getting any younger which could help in the long run. I mean, Kreids looked like crap vs TB, didn't he?
Anyway, if my memory serves me correctly, I think Gauthier DID play the PK in the past......probably more so under Quinn?
Correct me if I am wrong, but might not be such a bad idea.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida

He's never going to play, time to cut our loses and try and get anything we can.
Oh yeah, so having a decent serviceable HUGE body with speed that's making a whopping 800K, is worth NOT having on your team?
Not like we don't have at least 3 that make decidedly more and are literally waste products on this team. Won't mention any names, but we all know who they are.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Oh yeah, so having a decent serviceable HUGE body with speed that's making a whopping 800K, is worth NOT having on your team?
Not like we don't have at least 3 that make decidedly more and are literally waste products on this team. Won't mention any names, but we all know who they are.
We barely even used him last season and when we did he never utilized that HUGE body with speed. If he plays, great, if we trade him, oh well.

Creepingjeff

Mar 4, 2016
He isn't terrible to have as your 13th or 14th forward as you can still see a little upside if he puts it together, even if it is unlikely. We are lighter on RW too so he makes as much sense as anyone. He is probably easier to trade under contract as well.

Reactions: Unpredictable1

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
Assumed he would be dealt on Day 2 for a conditional pick (‘23 7th etc). He has no value. Expect a summer swap of a comparable player, give him a chance elsewhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00