EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Breaking news
1200x0.jpg

bhamill

Apr 16, 2012
Whether I like this or not depends on the amount. Either way, they can now potentially get a mid round pick for him. If getting scratched for the playoffs didn't light a fire under his ass, absolutely nothing will. Last shot at the NHL for him, likely.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
He can be very effective if he commits himself to a Hadfield line role. I'd be cised.

Reactions: egelband

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
This like 3-4 days old news isnt it?
It is, this is just the official confirmation from NYR I guess.

Anyway, Gauthier sucks. That said, probably easier to trade him with him under contract than just trading his rights.

He could also change his mind and want to stay, in which case he's not the worst option at a 14th F.

Like I said in the other thread, of they could move him for a guy a couple years younger who was okay to play in the AHL, and who may still have some limited upside, that would be fine by me.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I'd rather him be on our 4th line than Greg McKegg or Goone McFacepunch.

We talk about this every summer. Nobody thinks we'll get down that far, but at some point, we will.
True. He will play, injuries always occur. If his hands ever caught up to his legs, he would be dynamite. When I watch him, I'm in a sincere loss of words. Like.....he's huge has great speed, so what's wrong/missing? Rhetorical question.

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
True. He will play, injuries always occur. If his hands ever caught up to his legs, he would be dynamite. When I watch him, I'm in a sincere loss of words. Like.....he's huge has great speed, so what's wrong/missing? Rhetorical question.

I'm right there with you. He had a couple of rushes that brought me to the edge of the seat because of pure speed breaking down the wing and driving the net....and then when it fizzles out and I then realize it was Gauthier.

I have 0 problem with this guy on the 4th line, going in and out of the lineup with McFacePunch on a per opponent basis. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad