Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Red Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Maybe. If it is a chemistry issue, I would argue that it is more due to our injury riddled start to the year than roster construction. Idk, Kreider playing like an idiot recently just doesn't seem like a chemistry thing. Neither does Staal for that matter, I think he just doesn't look so great without Stralman. That's less chemistry and of more people holding too high an opinion of Staal, IMO.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
the sky isnt falling. we have enough talent. we have scorers and we have a very good defense. we have hank and a solid backup. this team isnt far of.

i think this team is suffering from 3 things.

1. av stubborness. some of his decisions are odd. he needs to play his best players and stick with it. too many lineup changes and too many guys playing every night who would benefit from a night off. he sits john moore and anthony duclair no problem but why not zuke or kreider ? let them have a dose of healthy scratch. play duclair and jt miller on the wing. too many unproductive passengers on many nights.

2. injuries. hard to build chemistry when the defense is always different. weve had our share of injuries for sure and so far, its costing us. our trend of losing leads i blame on just not having the same confidence in your linemates/partner. we need to stay healthy.

3. bad mojo. posts. crossbars. rolling pucks. fluke goals. weird defections and other assorted bad luck. weve been snakebit, especially lately. when this team has confidence, we are a steamroller. right now, we lack confidence and were more like a fluffy puppy.

the pp needs to be better and the keepers need to make the big save at key times.

no reason to panic. its only december. this team has a 7 wins in 10 games run in it. the sky isnt falling.

tanner glass sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad