Recalled/Assigned: Rangers recall Dylan McIlrath (Reassigned 12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
He's 20 years old for christ sake. Under ordinary circumstances this would be his first pro season. He's figured out the AHL pretty well--going at a point per game clip and on a **** team. You've given up on him. That's fine. I haven't.

Neither have I, alarmist.

Im just saying I think its a big mistake to put him in the same sentence as Callahan, who is a very very smart player. Dubinsky is probably a much better comparison.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
Just feel like we are going in circles. I thought we had added talent. That's why we traded for Nash. Why we reuped Richie. So now we're thinking of shipping out Stepan for what excactly?

Not being flip here.

Just don't want to see the Rangers continue to make lateral moves or add players that really add nothing.....just for the sake of making moves.

And let's be honest. The majority of folks here thought adding Nash would be a huge step forward. Do most still feel that way?

I'm very leery of sending out our young talent. It has not worked to our advantage thus far. I said the same thing over and over before we traded for Nash....and got totally lit up for it.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Sent back down. Never thought he was given a chance after first error. Guess he got to see the pros. Get plenty of minutes in the AHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad