Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #1; Updated 11.15.19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Yeah, I meant like, margin of error is bigger, I’ve seen very little of Barron, but if I am taking a wild swing at it — despite reading so much positive — I am still a bit afraid that he will struggle a little with the pace.

Nobody hope that I am wrong more than me! :)

Hey the sound bet is always on the more conservative path and lower expectations, especially when it comes to lower round picks. Look around the league, how many non-1st rounders coming out of college were able to bypass AHL completely?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ola

cozandeffect

Ask Me About Barron
Feb 10, 2010
Upstate
Yeah, I meant like, margin of error is bigger, I’ve seen very little of Barron, but if I am taking a wild swing at it — despite reading so much positive — I am still a bit afraid that he will struggle a little with the pace.

Nobody hope that I am wrong more than me! :)

I also have some concerns about how he'll handle the pace, but for now I'm just going enjoy him destroying the ECAC.

And yeah he's huge. He's listed at 6'3 but I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's 6'5-6'6

Reactions: egelband and Ola

cozandeffect

Ask Me About Barron
Feb 10, 2010
Upstate
Barron with an early goal. Took the puck from the boards and made a strong move to the slot and ripped it. I'm not as big on Barron's shot as some people are (but that's mostly his clapper which is fine), but it looks like it's improved a lot this year. He can absolutely rip his wrister and snapper.

Anzi

May 16, 2019
Boston
Only 4 games into the season but Morgan is on a crazy pace. He should be leading the entire NCAA in points per game after this game.

vH8fqpT.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad