GDT: Rangers @ Penguins - Game 5 - April 23 - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stugots

YNWA
Jan 10, 2009
Upper West Side
I want Islanders to go on. I want NYR and MSG and Dolan to look across the East River and feel angry and embarrased. I hate the Isles but I want to shame the NYR into action. Am I crazy or what??

Dolan does not giving a flying ****. All he cares about is people attending games and buying merchandise. His goal is providing entertainment, not creating winning franchises.

Ovidius

May 14, 2014
Not going to really cheer for anyone else to win the Cup.

I guess anyone coming out of the Western Conference I'll hope wins the Cup.

Can't hope for any other team in the Eastern Conference to win it all.

piles, blots, craps, or pitt... Yea I'll pass.

Lets go Western Conference.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Dolan does not giving a flying ****. All he cares about is people attending games and buying merchandise. His goal is providing entertainment, not creating winning franchises.

The irony of course being that a winner would net you way more long term profit than a middling franchise.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
We get it. It's the 5th or 6th post like this you've made today and the 70,000 you've made this series.

Guy had a crap game. He's not absolved. Get over it and learn to analyze hockey from an objective viewpoint.

Objectively, our defense has been complete garbage all year and it was a matter of time before it caught up to us and the playoffs really exposed it.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
We get it. It's the 5th or 6th post like this you've made today and the 70,000 you've made this series.

Guy had a crap game. He's not absolved. Get over it and learn to analyze hockey from an objective viewpoint.

It's also not true. The Rangers offense which was 5th in the league in scoring at even strength is what carried them.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Objectively, our defense has been complete garbage all year and it was a matter of time before it caught up to us and the playoffs really exposed it.

Thats the point of my original post, but the person above has trouble understanding.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Shame Yandle's last game as a Ranger is such a blowout. He was a good solider, and the team is going to regret it for the next 5+ years when they let him walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad