Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Penguins - 11/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliemurphy

Feb 16, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
yeah first thing that came to my mind was "oh boy, McIlrath time".... then i was like... "**** wait Kostka time"... then I saw him on the bench and I was like WWWWTTTTTTFFFFFF!

Not advocating in having him on the team until he learns to skate but if McIlrath were playing he probably would have gone after someone.
Which I can say was something I was curious about after the hit... that tussle between Staal and Malkin didn't do it for me.
The fact that its up to a player like Tanner Glass to stir it up is a little troubling.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Not advocating in having him on the team until he learns to skate but if McIlrath were playing he probably would have gone after someone.
Which I can say was something I was curious about after the hit... that tussle between Staal and Malkin didn't do it for me.
The fact that its up to a player like Tanner Glass to stir it up is a little troubling.

How would McI have gone after anyone? Since he and Girardi play the same position, they wouldn't have been on the ice together.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It's literally impossible for Girardi to get hurt. He just doesn't feel pain. We will never understand.

I think Girardi might actually be The Undertaker

The-Undertaker-undertaker-17700235-400-333.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad