Over/Under Oilers Shots on Goal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
****ing hate Chiarelli so much. His moronic moves single handedly saved the Devils and Islanders. They'd be nowhere without Hall and Barzal.

He deserves his legacy as the jackass who had McDavid and totally blew it
Lol the Isles are still trash but yeah Chi is horrendous at his job

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Considering how bad Chiarelli is, is it disappointing that we gave them Talbot for so little? Or was that the market for a backup goaltender? And that did allow us to sign Raanta who was every bit the goalie Cam was here and he helped us get DeAngelo and Andersson.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
I’m in Edmonton wearing my Rangers Gretzky for the game tonight. Excited to see Namestnikov, Spooner, and the kids in action tonight. Also...McDavid.

Loving to the local bar talk around here. Seems like everyone knows each other. Good hockey town.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Hank in the pressbox tonight:

namRd9.gif

Reactions: Nanaki

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Not working this month?

Well, it's Sunday. Brno is a 2-hour train ride so it's a 1-day trip. Back in Vienna around 11 PM.

Then tomorrow I fly to London to train the new Datacenter manager, Friday I fly to Goteborg to see Frolunda on Saturday, Sunday I fly back to Vienna again and then I am home for a whole week before flying to Dublin on the 19th for a management conference. Busy month but I still find the time to see some hockey.

I might drive up to Nottingham on Wednesday to see the Panthers play the Lightning (Sounds like an NHL game haha)

Reactions: darko

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Well, it's Sunday. Brno is a 2-hour train ride so it's a 1-day trip. Back in Vienna around 11 PM.

Then tomorrow I fly to London to train the new Datacenter manager, Friday I fly to Goteborg to see Frolunda on Saturday, Sunday I fly back to Vienna again and then I am home for a whole week before flying to Dublin on the 19th for a management conference. Busy month but I still find the time to see some hockey.

I might drive up to Nottingham on Wednesday to see the Panthers play the Lightning (Sounds like an NHL game haha)

I'm jealous.

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.

Brno is a great town. In fact, I can't think of anywhere in the Czech Republic that I don't love.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Hank with 38 saves tonight even though he isnt playing.It's the Rangers Way!

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Yes and I still have to tick that off my list. There's just so much to do here! Well, and I travel. But I should be home a bit more in the summer
Sweet. I loved the Opera House and Schonbrunn Palace. And that open market. And getting wasted on schnapps and beer. Just a fun town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad