• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
giphy.gif

We won a game Wednesday. We won one yesterday that's two in a row. If we win one today that's called a winning streak. It has happened before. SO LET'S SEE SOME HUSTLE! SO LET'S JACK IT UP A LITTLE!

Last edited:

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I don`t mind losing this one - Oilers are slumbering behind us at 58 pts - so consider draft positions is important as well. :)

Reactions: wafflepadsave

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
****ing hate Chiarelli so much. His moronic moves single handedly saved the Devils and Islanders. They'd be nowhere without Hall and Barzal.

He deserves his legacy as the jackass who had McDavid and totally blew it

And Eberle.

I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up as his last GM gig.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
5 pts. game for Zucc and new record - he had 4 pts vs Leafs - too many posts recently, and hopefully some good bounces.
Oilers win 6-5 . :)

Reactions: Slayem and teon

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
5 Goal posts last night for our offensive crew , 50 saves for Hank....this could be a bad one for us , I just have that feeling .

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Since the trade:

Matt Fraser: 5 points
Reilly Smith: 90 points
Joe Morrow: 9 points
Loui Eriksson: 147 points

Total: 251 points for Boston

Tyler Seguin: 364 points

What a jackass. It's like holy shit the Seguin trade was horrendous..

But wait! There's more!! Trading for Reinhart who was already clearly a bust for a first in the most loaded draft since 2003 with Barzal, Connor, Chabot, Boeser and Konecny still on the board (all players EDM could desperately use( was even more horrendous...

But wait.. There's more!!! You see where I'm going with this. The Hall trade was absolutely stupendously incredibly and another similiar adjective horrendous.

The three worst trades of this generation. It blows the Erat trade out of the water.

Reactions: haveandare

teon

Nov 2, 2013
I know loosing this game will increase our chances of Dahlin with 0.05%, and I know that most of the 2014 team will be gone by summer. But reading all the loose now, every prospects only have upside & we will be great in 2021 posts, it feels like reading a memo from my stock broker (Gordon Geccos stupid and more cynical stepbrother.)

Reactions: Siddi

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
It's nice to see VN90 and Spooner play well. This is something we can build in next year.

It's nice to see Hank in top form and to see him happy, but when it comes to building for next year it would be nice if our defense showed some promise instead of looking like AHLers out there. That would at least give us something more other than just ruining out pick.

Like I said last night though it's a slippery slope. Losing as much as you can and getting too picks creates a losing culture that you can't always turn around so quickly. Buffalo, Arizona, even Carolina took awhile to get back to respectability. Edmonton was good last year, now they are a losing franchise again.

We won for over a decade. Maybe we shouldn't take that for granted because once you start losing you never know when you'll get it back...id just like to see some players emerge from our D. It's a train wreck going into next season, a season where we should be looking to contend for a playoff spot..id like to see something to build on from them.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
JG should have written the letter in January. We'd have the division locked up by now and Henrik would have broken the record for shots faced in a season by Valentine's day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad