Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Philadelphia+Flyers+v+Pittsburgh+Penguins+wJtkBLhoeGYm.jpg

saget4zf-773898.jpg

No thanks.

I would love it if Danny from Full House was our coach. Not just Bob Saget, but specifically Danny from Full House. After 4 and half years of Torts this team could certainly use the world's most sensitive and caring dad.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Say goodbye to the post-goal fist bumping line. Danny Tanner will implement the post-goal hug line. The team could use a hug or two

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
"Rick, come here." *cuddles* "Now honey, I think it's wonderful that you tried you very best in the playoffs. But sometimes, to win the Stanley Cup, we need more than 1 goal in 12 games. Now just because your brother Cally grinds and plays defense doesn't mean I want you to do those things. I just want you to be your own special self."

Victory.

Kershaw

Need to get DJ's brother-in-law to suit up for the Rangers in his prime. :heart:

MetalGodAOD*

This comes on the heels of the report about Richards wanting to o back to Dallas if he is bought out. None of this surprises me. Guess Richards isn't mad at Torts for "embrassing" him the way so many have claimed him to be. Such false outrage.

Way to jump to conclusions based on an unverified blog post and a GM speaking well when asked about a head coach on the market.

MetalGodAOD*

I'm pretty sure Sather want's to see what Pitt does with bylsma. He would be my choice now that Eakins is gone. I don't want Stevens. My out of left field guy would be Babcock. However, I don't think he is going to leave the Wings.

Out of left field = delusional? Babcock is still with the Wings.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Between Guy Boucher and Jaques Lemaire I'm not sure why some of you are so dead set on the Rangers playing the trap.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Bob Saget as head coach with John Stamos and Dave Coulier as his assistants. It makes too much sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad