Speculation: Rangers - More Draft Picks

Feb 24, 2017
I'd say we could get a decent first for Zuccarello. Kreider should return a pretty big haul if he's shopped.

Skjei, Namestnikov, Spooner and Hayes are the key RFA's and should be re-signed.

I also wouldn't be opposed to trading Zibanejad if there are some huge offers out there.

This is a delusional thought from fantasy island but I'd love something like Gauthier and a first for a Darling-Lundqvist swap
Why do you think the rangers should get a large return for Kreider? He’s 26 and his career high is 53 points. Is it his goalie neutralizing abilities? Lol

tradenashnow

Feb 17, 2018
Yep. Can't throw kids to the wolves with no support like a few dumb, NHL teams continue to do. They just added 3, talented, close to NHL ready defenseman in deals. Potentially an outstanding 2nd line center with size who is a beast on draws and is a natural leader. Team that with the Andersson and Chytil picks of last year. Shesterkin coming along in net. Future will be bright if they draft well this year.

Reactions: bl02 and haveandare

Uncle Dru

Formerly Kakk Addict
Mar 12, 2012
Why do you think the rangers should get a large return for Kreider? He’s 26 and his career high is 53 points. Is it his goalie neutralizing abilities? Lol

GMs will covet him because
  • Relative Possession Metrics are elite
  • Size/Speed combo very hard to find
  • Highly consistent: 20/20 guy from 22-24 yrs old/avg 56pts/82gp over his last 2 seasons
  • Very effective in front of the net
  • Playoff experience
I personally have no desire to trade Kreider. He and Zibanejad drive possession/offense literally every game they play together, without them the Rangers are literally the worst team in the league from this standpoint.

Reactions: haveandare

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad