GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Sam: "A HAT-TRICK FOR RYAN STROME!!!"

Joe:

giphy.gif

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Keep Strome. His point total may be inflated due to Panarin, but he’s a good player who makes a lot of good plays.

With the cap, can we swing both Strome and Tony medium term? One or the other most likely. Maybe Tony can be made redundant easier than a center but Strome isn't a long term guy either.

Waivers

Sep 27, 2013
NY
I just went into the Leafs post game thread, and I said nothing whatsoever offensive, and my post got deleted and I have insufficient privileges to post on the thread.

What an absolute shit show and melt down over there.

Reactions: QJL and ohbaby

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
We might need to start sitting Sam on the back end of the back to backs.
I love Sam. I don’t look forward to the time when he is gone. He is the voice of the Rangers to me.

He does football too. Maybe he needs some load management. I don’t think he will be doing the NFL playoffs.

I do jest at his mistakes but I’ll take a waning Sam over anyone else.

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
That doesn't sound very sincere if you believe it will never work out for him.

Plenty sincere. I have empathy - I can see there’s some struggle.

Nothing against him as a person, I just have no interest in him as a hockey player for my team. He does not possess the qualities that it takes to excel at this level. It’s not for everyone, in fact it’s almost for no one.

Now cut bait and allocate that cap space for better use.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Not sure what happened in that 3rd period,... but that aside Fast, ADA and Strome had strong games. Fast gets in on the forecheck so quickly, you wonder why others can't do the same. ADA had 6 shots on net and was fearless all over the ice. And Strome is listening to the coaches and shooting the puck. Only wish Buchy would do the same. The breadman always rings twice sometimes three times.

Good to win back to back games. Knocking Toronto off their winning streak was no easy feat.

Reactions: NCRanger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad