TSN: Rangers looking for a 2nd line/3rd line Forward

Budz

Jan 28, 2013
Mikyehev from the Leafs might be a nice 2/3 line add.

Last edited:
Reactions: Savant

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
This is rich from you lol
Not even sure who you are. Rags fans insane player valuations are on display in every Rags related thread. The latest is Kravtsov is worth a top 10 pick. You can't make that level of blind homerism up. Kid couldn't even make a pretty average forward group.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Might as well do Strome for DeBrusk. Makes too much sense to be honest.

Makes no sense for the Rangers whatsoever

DeBrusk plays center?

Let's all pls remember that any other consideration aside, the OVERRIDING basis to deal Strome is there is ZERO cap room for him next yr.
Every cent has to go Fox + Zib and there is no room from anywhere until Trouba is moved.
That ^ is set in stone reality.

Given that, Strome needs to go for draft pick(s) which do not add to salary cap.

Not even sure who you are. Rags fans insane player valuations are on display in every Rags related thread. The latest is Kravtsov is worth a top 10 pick. You can't make that level of blind homerism up. Kid couldn't even make a pretty average forward group.

Your established bias of anti Ranger posts documents how inaccurate your allegations are.

And as to Krav not being worth a 9OA, I am calling you out for bs.

As I have said, if and when a player projected as a top 6 if not first line F gets a legit chance for a suitable number of minutes over a suitable number of games, THEN at that point, you have a fair and reasonable basis to assess his immediate game and potential production.

That has not happened with Kravtsov, not to date.

Your continued deliberate effort to control the narrative by ignoring this and falsely representing to the contrary only demonstrates what any prosecutor would describe as ignorance of the facts.

Consider this a thorough rebuff, one that insists that while you like all of us has a right to our own opinion(s), you are not at liberty to misrepresent non facts as actual facts.

Your position is so egregious it has earned the bernmeister 3 b's:
Kindly desist; bend buckle and break in capitulation to the actual facts.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Let's all pls remember that any other consideration aside, the OVERRIDING basis to deal Strome is there is ZERO cap room for him next yr.
Every cent has to go Fox + Zib and there is no room from anywhere until Trouba is moved.
That ^ is set in stone reality.

Given that, Strome needs to go for draft pick(s) which do not add to salary cap.

Your established bias of anti Ranger posts documents how inaccurate your allegations are.

And as to Krav not being worth a 9OA, I am calling you out for bs.

As I have said, if and when a player projected as a top 6 if not first line F gets a legit chance for a suitable number of minutes over a suitable number of games, THEN at that point, you have a fair and reasonable basis to assess his immediate game and potential production.

That has not happened with Kravtsov, not to date.

Your continued deliberate effort to control the narrative by ignoring this and falsely representing to the contrary only demonstrates what any prosecutor would describe as ignorance of the facts.

Consider this a thorough rebuff, one that insists that while you like all of us has a right to our own opinion(s), you are not at liberty to misrepresent non facts as actual facts.

Your position is so egregious it has earned the bernmeister 3 b's:
Kindly desist; bend buckle and break in capitulation to the actual facts.

I enjoy your posts. They are entertaining. Like watching a wall street banker slip and fall on ice.

You stated DeAngelo was worth 2 1st round picks. He wasn't worth a waiver claim.

You stated Buchnevich was worth more than Vancouver's 1st round pick 80A. He was worth a 2nd and 4th liner.

No offense, but my record of being correct is pretty good. Yours is awful as is most Rags fans.

You've also claimed other ridiculous things:

1. You wouldn't trade Chytil for Matthew Tkachuk.
2. Zibanejad is better than Aho.

I could go on. Facts are facts. I state them. You make false claims over and over. Are proven wrong over and over. Yet persists over and over. True Blue Rags fan through and through.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Might as well do Strome for DeBrusk. Makes too much sense to be honest.

Rangers already lack center depth. That is too much in my opinion. DeBrusk for Kravtsov would be a better option.

The Rangers don't need Debrusk ...

last 2 seasons, Debrusk has been pretty average, and not too visible/engaged
contributing like a $1M player,
plays same spot as Bread, Kreider, Laf
but will be RFA due QO >$3.7M

he ain't what NYR need

a rental like Reilly Smith would be fine,
and i doubt NYR pay premium price for whoever the acquire,
there are too many Cap-vulnerable teams that need the Cap-gap breathing room, and for rental(ie just this season) NYR have that flexibility

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
I enjoy your posts. They are entertaining. Like watching a wall street banker slip and fall on ice.

You stated DeAngelo was worth 2 1st round picks. He wasn't worth a waiver claim.

You stated Buchnevich was worth more than Vancouver's 1st round pick 80A. He was worth a 2nd and 4th liner.

No offense, but my record of being correct is pretty good. Yours is awful as is most Rags fans.

I could go on. Facts are facts. I state them. You make false claims over and over. Are proven wrong over and over. Yet persists over and over. True Blue Rags fan through and through.

You misrepresent like there is no tomorrow.

"You stated DeAngelo was worth 2 1st round picks. He wasn't worth a waiver claim."
At 1 pt he was worth a 1st +
I'm sure if I did ask for more it was in the context of a whole package.

"You stated Buchnevich was worth more than Vancouver's 1st round pick 80A. He was worth a 2nd and 4th liner."
I am on record that his value was ballpark 10OA.
If that should be like Pod. at 11 or 12OA or Broberg at 8OA, that's within ballpark.

I believe there were 2 idiots at our site who wanted top 5 lottery for him; that was NOT me.

As I correctly surmised, had NY not been greedy and tried to have their cake and eat it too by keeping Buch in a stupid, short sighted, epic fail, win now attempt to barely reach the playoffs last year, we could have had top dollar for Buch.
EDM was seriously interested, but understandably wanted him start of last year, if not ideally prior season or even earlier, when there was signif term on his deal.

So you can try to throw mud all you like, but I give as good as I get and then some.
I'll correct you.
And if it means telling it like it is, and saying even my beloved team was wrong, so be it.
Not the first time.
I have had an axe to grind with them ever since that effin idiot Emile Francis traded Park and Ratelle for Espo and Vadnais [who was good, God rest his soul].

-------------
As to the rest of it...
"You've also claimed other ridiculous things:
2. Zibanejad is better than Aho."

I have correctly projected upside in Chytil.
He is quality.
He is also currently affordable, which Tkachuk is not.
your representation is 1:1 and I doubt that was the context of where I was coming from but even still, MT is too much $$$$$$ esp now w/Fox, etc

As to Zib - Aho
context is again important
currently both are productive at similar #s
Aho is younger for less term.
One can ponder different projections for now vs short term vs long term

Howev,
Aho cost a 1st, what would have been like 16OA.

Zib was just $$$

so there is a basis to argue that should be an overriding factor

Yeah, go toot your own horn
in the end I will have the last laugh

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016

"You stated DeAngelo was worth 2 1st round picks. He wasn't worth a waiver claim."

"You stated Buchnevich was worth more than Vancouver's 1st round pick 80A. He was worth a 2nd and 4th liner."
If that should be like Pod. at 11 or 12OA or Broberg at 8OA, that's within ballpark.

I believe there were 2 idiots at our site who wanted top 5 lottery for him; that was NOT me.

As I correctly surmised, had NY not been greedy and tried to have their cake and eat it too by keeping Buch in a stupid, short sighted, epic fail, win now attempt to barely reach the playoffs last year, we could have had top dollar for Buch.
EDM was seriously interested, but understandably wanted him start of last year, if not ideally prior season or even earlier, when there was signif term on his deal.

So you can try to throw mud all you like, but I give as good as I get and then some.
I'll correct you.
And if it means telling it like it is, and saying even my beloved team was wrong, so be it.
Not the first time.
I have had an axe to grind with them ever since that effin idiot Emile Francis traded Park and Ratelle for Espo and Vadnais [who was good, God rest his soul].

-------------
As to the rest of it...

He is quality.
your representation is 1:1 and I doubt that was the context of where I was coming from but even still, MT is too much $$$$$$ esp now w/Fox, etc

As to Zib - Aho

Howev,

Zib was just $$$

Have I got the player for you!!!

Ryan Strome!!!

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011

I'll correct you.
Not the first time.

-------------
As to the rest of it...

He is quality.

As to Zib - Aho

Howev,

Zib was just $$$

Maybe you will have the last laugh. Your life deserves some levity too.

In the meantime I've had the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th laughs. Your posts and opinions make me laugh every time and in the end they've been wrong almost exclusively.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden

So, which is this holy fanbase - who are never biased towards their own players - that you're comparing them to?

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
So, which is this holy fanbase - who are never biased towards their own players - that you're comparing them to?
Rags fans are not comparable to other fanbases. No one else thinks their 3rd line 20 point players are worth more than other teams franchise players. No one else thinks their buyout players are worth 2 1st round picks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad