Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Lightning - Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I enjoyed that

qEj4xHG.gif

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
Kucherov deserved to be annihilated at the end of that game.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Outside of breaking the road loss streak, and making Bishop human, this win is basically meaningless until they can show something consistently.

Happy New Year.

tailgunner

Jan 8, 2008
that was so satisfying...I really despise that team and their creepy coach...best win of the year by far:yo:

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Was pretty ugly but we needed the win. Did a much better job of stopping the opposition at the blue line and our forecheck was much better tonight. I wonder how many players on the Rangers other than Glass could take 2 stupid penalties, 1 of which lead to the game tying goal, and not see a decrease in ice time :)

3 stars were Miller, Klein and Marc Staal's stick/reach (not sure we would have recovered after falling behind)

Uglybstrd

Apr 10, 2012
Sweeet!! :handclap::handclap:

And Glass with a +3 so we`re gonna see plenty more of him :laugh:

Liked Nash, Yandle and Miller today. Tampa didnt have many chances, Nice road win.

And beautiful GWG by Moore, he had a strong game.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
3 stars is tough since nobody really stood out, but I went with:

1) Zucc - because he scored a nice goal
2) Staal - because he saved the game in the 3rd period
3) Moore - for winning the game in the 3rd period.

RangersOwnNewYork*

Outside of breaking the road loss streak, and making Bishop human, this win is basically meaningless until they can show something consistently.

Happy New Year.

That's a bunch of ********! Every win and every point is important especially with the way this team has been playing, especially on the road.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Moore broke even in corsi (and he gets some of the hardest usage in the league) and scored the winning goal. What a night for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad