GDT: Rangers @ Leafs | PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
The worst part is that Hank made some good saves but he was a bit shaky and definitely beatable tonight.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Corrado's last game with us in a long while to come. Bank it. I know hockey.

Me and cherry are so deep in it.

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
It's the Leafs 2nd regulation loss in the past 13 games.

It happens.

I urge people to try and relax and just look forward to the next game. They didn't play well but every team has off games. So don't read into it at all.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Everyone couldn't wait to get rid of Grabner last year

Now it's all "why didn't we re-sign him!?!?"

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Rangers lost 3 in a row and leafs won 3 in a row. Rags emptied the tank and get the W. leafs coasted too much this game.

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
I thought Gardiner, Hyman and Gauthier were the only leafs who played decent. (However, I did miss a chunk of the game...and am pretty happy about that...based on what I saw).

i agree with those 3 but i'll give Andersen a pass as well. 0 help tonight and the only reason they didnt score 5 goals in the 1st period

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Nylander does not seem himself that much is for sure. My initial thought was the BS TSN crap that broke. I just, I don't know he seems confused like he is broken tonight. It's strange and I watch him closely and have never seen him this rattled.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
God I hate it when we lose because the hot takes. hot takes everywhere.

Rangers were the better team and have been all year. I can't understand why people don't realize this. It's pretty annoying.

The Leafs weren't very good but the Rangers didn't allow them to play their game. It's simple.

LeafingTheWay

May 31, 2014
outside of the 1 pass by Marner hes been pretty bad all night, same as Matthews besides a couple plays.

Yup. Team's not going to win if their two franchise players aren't hot. I thought Matthews wasn't bad, but Marner needs to be better even if it's an off-night.

The main thing though is that we were too sloppy in the 1st period and the Rangers were a much better team than they were last week.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Everyone couldn't wait to get rid of Grabner last year

Now it's all "why didn't we re-sign him!?!?"

Wanted him for our fourth line. Would have been the best fourth line in hockey.

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
Nylander does not seem himself that much is for sure. My initial thought was the BS TSN crap that broke. I just, I don't know he seems confused like he is broken tonight. It's strange and I watch him closely and have never seen him this rattled.

Don't read into crap like that. He played about as well as anyone else on the team tonight.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
I know it's a rough night for you guys, but I'm just so happy for Hyman. Playing with Matthews will always take away your aura a bit, so it's nice to see him succeed. That said, your 1st PP unit needs some serious talking and Kadri needs to take some responsibility from this game. He's been awful.

Our power play is like 10 of it's last 21 attempts, they didn't have a good game it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad