GDT: Rangers @ Leafs 7:30 PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
That ferraro on polak **** was funny :biglaugh:

Polak is our key guy, people don't even get so many chances when he's on the ice. Babcock says this too. He knows the game. Polak made our PK better. He cool and strong. Key.

Darkside Blue

There/They're/Their
Feb 17, 2014
No love on that play, those are the stupid plays that our young guys will end up paying for. What do you think would happen if that took out Zuccarello knees? His one of their best players, no need to give excuse for other teams to take cheap shots on us.

Mister man, that ship has already sailed. Our guys get cheapshotted constantly. While I wouldn't wish a serious injury on anyone, it's good to see Leaf players dishing out a little hurt of their own.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Polak is making our life better. Stronger and we are more safe. Without polak.... there would be corrado. :biglaugh: He is so wrong.

Polak makes our PK better and he blocks hits lika a mutha.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
you do realize this isnt nhl17 right? no team puts their 3 most skilled players together. hymans role is to get matthews the puck,little else.

Did I say put Matthews with Marner and Nylander? Funny thing is, in the video game you're better off spreading out your offense. So yeah, that's kind of a fail on your part.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
We are hockey fans and love life. Our keys are polak, ,kommy, andersen tonight.

Corrado has to stay out. He looks like mobbed up. He needs to wiseguy up.

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
Mister man, that ship has already sailed. Our guys get cheapshotted constantly. While I wouldn't wish a serious injury on anyone, it's good to see Leaf players dishing out a little hurt of their own.

I get what you mean, but a purposeful knee on knee would raise the temperature and well if someone successfully knee'd one of our players, you bet revenge better be coming.

I love physical play, every single shift I'm hoping for Martin to crush someone. So believe me, I enjoy dishing it out very much so :nod:

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Man we cool. Corrado is wrong. But we still in it. Andersen making almost 40 saves already. He our hero, doing the right stuff. Solid.

Komarov almost scored another shortie with hyman. Then hyman scored a shortie himself because he got angry. He is a really, relly angry boy. But man.

Man we tied it up almost. We so close. Moving thangs and doing thangs. Look at our rich ends. Others would pay to be us. Ottawa and montreal are so jelious the word on the streets is they be trying to be like us. Blue and white and ****. But they still red

Some translation is required. Not included. :help:

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
I mean, Corrado looks like a goodfella. They used to call em goodfellas, like he a good guy. Like a wiseguy. But he can't be. He is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad