GDT: Rangers @ Leafs 7:30 PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Field of Dreams

Oct 10, 2011
Port Credit
Right here. I like Hyman but he's not a 1st liner. He's a 3rd line energy guy. I don't think many people said he's not an nhl caliber player, just not a guy who has the skill to be on the first line. Did you see that 2 on 1 in the first? That's why he doesn't belong in the top 6. He doesn't have the skill. The guy is all energy, and I love that, but he shouldn't get minutes over more skilled guys. Not sure that's even arguable.

He allows us to spread talent throughout the lineup while perfectly complementing matthews. No issue with him on the 1st line right now

biotk

Jan 3, 2017
Buffalo
If I'm babcock, Corrado doesn't see the ice all third period

I feel bad for Corrado. I thought he was playing ok, until the last bit. Two penalties, one I felt was a weak call. While Polak wasn't called on an obvious one. Still it wouldn't surprise me if Babcock doesn't play him in the third.

Steven1562

May 13, 2013
For being down out best defenseman we are doing pretty good. Would be huge if we could scrape a point or two out of this.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Man we cool. Corrado is wrong. But we still in it. Andersen making almost 40 saves already. He our hero, doing the right stuff. Solid.

Komarov almost scored another shortie with hyman. Then hyman scored a shortie himself because he got angry. He is a really, relly angry boy. But man.

Man we tied it up almost. We so close. Moving thangs and doing thangs. Look at our rich ends. Others would pay to be us. Ottawa and montreal are so jelious the word on the streets is they be trying to be like us. Blue and white and ****. But they still red

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
The forecheck is terrible tonight, NYR is moving it out way too easy 90% of the time.

yup. zone exits for the Rangers have been pretty easy while Leafs have had trouble with zone exits.

We gotta do better job at forechecking, creating turn overs and generating chances. White the fire power we have we can easily pot 2 to 3 goals in the 3rd

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Love Hyman. Hard worker yeah yeah all the negative nancy's saying he shouldnt be on the 1st line. Who ****** cares. If he works his ass off like he has been all season he deserves some minutes on the top line.

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
Upon further review, that wasn't knee on knee. Ferraro ****ed up, seeing the replay he went for the shove/push, unless someone has a clear picture of him extending the knee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad