Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Joe said this was our best game from start to finish. He clearly missed the Ottawa game, bur nonetheless, a huge win and amazing performance by Henke. Back on top of the East baby.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
I don't think we deserved the win. We played just as badly as we have recently, but we got lucky when Kreider got free to win it. I'll take the 2 points, but we still have a ton of work to do. A ton.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
funny-bro-fist-internet.jpg

RangerDude

Mar 8, 2015
The Rangers are supposed to lose this game according to fancy stats crowd. What happened?

FLNYR

Wide Angle Watcher
May 14, 2013
Hank appears to be coming around. An excellent outcome to the game ofc.

kmw220*

Byfuglien can suck it. And their coach got his just desserts for not shutting that **** down.

Krieder is in your goal!

Good lord, though, does the King think he got any better handling the puck around the net during his time off? That stuff was dicey.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Not a great effort, especially in the first and second periods. Very happy about the win, but we can't keep letting teams set up and fire shots all night long. Defense still turning the puck over at alarming rates.

On the bright side, JT is thankfully OK, and what a move by Kreids on his goal. Wow.

And **** Byfuglien.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Well, a ****** game, a nice result. This has happened a lot this year. I have little confidence in this team compared to last year's team. I was so proud of the team last year for their possession game. This year they have none. They're like a rich (very rich) man's Maple Leafs from past seasons (not comparing them to that team this year).

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
Well, a ****** game, a nice result. This has happened a lot this year. I have little confidence in this team compared to last year's team. I was so proud of the team last year for their possession game. This year they have none. They're like a rich (very rich) man's Maple Leafs from past seasons (not comparing them to that team this year).

Agreed.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I don't think we deserved the win. We played just as badly as we have recently, but we got lucky when Kreider got free to win it. I'll take the 2 points, but we still have a ton of work to do. A ton.

I agree with most of this but I don't know why your disappointment with the team means you have to take away credit from the team on a very nice game winning goal.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@HartnettHockey: #NYR defenseman Dan Girardi recorded a career-high 10 blocked shots in tonight's 3-2 victory over the #NHLJets. #Warrior #Terminator”

BUT WE SHOULD NEVER BLOCK SHOTS BECAUSE ITS NOT A GOOD ENOUGH GAME IF THE OTHER TEAM EVER HAS THE PUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA