Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Jets 3/14/13 - Tort-O-Rella

Kershaw

**** you Rangers! I'm gonna go cut myself now. As if life isn't depressing enough.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Trade Gaborik.

Trade Del Zotto.

I don't care that Boyle wins faceoffs. Bury his ass in the AHL or trade him for some stale potatoes.

Call up Kreider.

Fire Torts.

theJUMPER

Feb 25, 2012
bottom 6 is complete dead weight.

seems like every chance is whiffed, shot into a d-man's shins or wide by 5 ft.

Championship*

Where are the "calm down its only 1 loss" people tonight? Come on out and take a bow guys! Certainly nothing to worry about right?

This teams goose is cooked. The only hope I have right now is that the Rangers have some sort of plan to get their pick back. After they lose on Saturday this is going to be ugly.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
**** can Tortorella already. Calls out his entire team in a post-game and nobody but Hank shows up. Talk about tuned out.

Get rid of Torts and Sully, bring in Ruff and a man of his choice. This team can be SO MUCH MORE than what it is. I'm sick of this blind up the boards and pray bull ****.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
600181_4457890014831_1032525970_n.jpg

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
They deserve to lose every god damn game for the rest of the season until they stop playing LIKE SCARED LITTLE GIRLS. All you do is dump and chase and dump and chase and when it OBVIOUSLY does not work they get nervous and start pinching and give up idiotic odd man rushes. How about stop playing like scared little *****es for once.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad