GDT: Rangers @ Islanders - "Who Wants To Lose More?" Edition - 4/5/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
I'm watching via MSG Go and I've seen the stupid ATLAS commercial 17 times already.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
You do what you have to do...it’s part of growing up. Sacrifice now for the payoff down the road.

Oh I get it.

Just a weird feeling when you crack a slight smile to see the Islanders take the lead against the Rangers.

A weird, sick feeling.

A weird, sick, shower-inducing feeling.

A weird, sick, shower-inducing feeling that makes you think the NHL should corrupt itself and just give the Rangers the first pick in the draft.

Just because.

Integrity be damned.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Oh I get it.

Just a weird feeling when you crack a slight smile to see the Islanders take the lead against the Rangers.

A weird, sick feeling.

A weird, sick, shower-inducing feeling that makes you think the NHL should corrupt itself and just give the Rangers the first pick in the draft.

Just because.

Integrity be damned.

Now that you said it we are going to end up with Patrick Ewing.

Reactions: effen and Bozle

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
That was a Ric Flair thing? I've only heard it with the Islanders. But maybe.

I wasn't listening but I'm assuming you mean the Wooo Wooo Wooo. That's a lot more popular with the Hurricanes, being that Ric Flair is from North Carolina, but lots of teams are doing it.

Unless it was the Zack Ryder WooWooWoo thing from Long Island, but that would just be dumb and is much different. I didn't hear it.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Oh I get it.

A weird, sick feeling.

Just because.

Integrity be damned.
It's for the best. Unless the 10th pick wins the lottery.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Oh I get it.

A weird, sick feeling.

Just because.

Integrity be damned.

They got over that feeling in Kansas City Pittsburgh

Reactions: SnowblindNYR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad