Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
So do you guys think there's any chance we ever see Galchenyuk at center again? Like eventually they have to try it, right?
I think we will see it at some point this year because things will eventually get so desperate they will decide they have to make that move and give it a whirl again.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
the opposing goalies usually are Vezina candidates when playing the Habs

True but its still Pavelec, Danault could miss his usual tap in empty net goal and Pavelec would still find a way to put it in his own net lol

Reactions: Umbrella

Umbrella

Oct 24, 2017
Habs Town
i was wondering if even Chuck Norris could save habs ship before it completely sink but nevermind .. its Chuck Norris he can do the hell he want , by the way guys i call my cable service and i made remove all my sports channel , im counting on u to have some good laugh during those terrible time !! ur my last hope

Reactions: Habs178

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Wow. So looks like Chucky at 4th LW with Big Mac and Mitchell.

Zippo from that line.

Clearedwaivers

Feb 27, 2017
Will there be a video montage?
Probably. Therrien will walk out on the red carpet prior to the game. He will sit down on a chair. DD will sit on his knee, as they watch the montage together. Therrien sheds a tear, as DD rubs his back, and whispers,"it's ok" in his ear. Kirk Muller is then fired on the spot, and replaced by Therrien, with the idea that if the team continues to struggle, he will replace Julien as the head coach. Mrs Belliveau gives Bergevin the finger, and screams,"F**k the fox hole!!" She then leaves, and never returns to the Bell Center again. Chucky is traded straight up for DD in the first intermission. DD signs an eight year extension in the second intermission.

Reactions: Habset and Umbrella
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad