Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearedwaivers

Feb 27, 2017
Will lose game
I agree it's a must lose game, but something tells me Price has a bounce back game, and they win it 2-1 or something like that. Then the new losing streak begins when they hit the road against Ottawa. It could be a while before we see another win after tonight. Go tank!!

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
If they play like they did against LA, I think they will get the start they need to win this one.

If they lose this one, I don't know if I have the stomach to watch this team on a daily basis anymore.... Which suck to say at only the 10 game mark of the season. I probably watch 70ish games a year typically.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I agree it's a must lose game, but something tells me Price has a bounce back game, and they win it 2-1 or something like that. Then the new losing streak begins when they hit the road against Ottawa. It could be a while before we see another win after tonight. Go tank!!
Habs could be in some ugly games very soon

Reactions: Clearedwaivers

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I'm watching the Laval vs. Toronto game on Leafs TV and tbh, it feels like I'm just watching CBC.

CAR3YPR1CE

Aug 11, 2016
please Clode..

Hudon Danault Drouin
Pacioretty Plekanec Gallagher
Byron Galchenyuk Lehkonen
delaRose McCarron Shaw

Last edited:

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
I think I predicted a loss in another thread last night but now that I’ve slept on it, I am predicting the Habs to utterly DESTROY the Rangers tonight. Super lopsided win, like 6-1 and absolute domination. This of course will get the usual suspects out praising the team, how awesome they all are (except Galchenyuk) and how everyone else are idiots for doubting Bergevin.

We’ll then proceed to lose all 4 road games coming up.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Pavelec is so bad that he will spot the Habs at least 4 goals.

Pavelec has stolen games against the Habs before... Albeit, in a thrasher uniform :P

Anyways, don't underestimate the finish (or lack thereof) on the habs squad.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
please Clode..

Hudon Danault Drouin
Pacioretty Plekanec Gallagher
Byron Galchenyuk Lehkonen
delaRose McCarron Shaw

Might be the ugliest first line in the nhl. One guy has no goals and the centre has one and it was short handed. Are we that bad of team that that’s he best you can come up with
If so well f*** you Bergevin

Reactions: Umbrella

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Watching the Laval game. Jerabek has a long way to go to make it to the NHL. Very average at the AHL level. I understand that there is an adaptation process.

Lernout and Carr could help but it would not be overwhelming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad