Oct 28, 2010
New York City
better them than us lol

04gAKe7.png

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Saturday night at the Bell Centre. Win? What?

To be honest, even thought Kreider scored two, he still looks like a shell of himself. Although, that second goal of his was nice, that's how he has to use his speed.

Last edited:

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
I think if your back-up goalie plays just as well as your elite starter, he at least deserves a nod.

Raanta was solid, but it annoys me how Hank has to make twice as many saves when he's in net. It's like the team gives up on defense because they expect him to stop everything.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Can someone upload yandle's "penatly" for "crosschecking"? The most hilarious thing i've ever seen for a penalty. He made a gesture and the hab guy flinched, so that's crosschecking apparently.

Seriously, that was hilarious. As funny as it was, the refs should be judged based on a call like that. He didn't come within like two whole feet of cross checking him. Yandle is the GOAT.

I picked up a Yandle shirsey at Modell's at 50% off. Yandle and Nash shirseys were 50% off, I guess Modell's knows something we don't...

Rangers ftw

May 8, 2007
It's games like this is why we can't even think about trading CK..I know he is frustrating for large chunks but when he figures it out he should score 30 standing on his head..I fully expect him to turn into the 30 30 imposing physical winger we all have hopes for

As much as I like him scoring a few goals, he wasn't very good this game. Problem still is that he is soft as a babys ass most of the time, looks uninterested, doesn't hustle and so on. The breakaway today, that's what would happen more often if he decided to give his 100 % in every situation. I've no doubt that CK could become a 30/30 player, but I have doubt that CK has his mind set to become one.

KOVALEV022473

Feb 24, 2014
Tomkins Cove, NY
As much as I like him scoring a few goals, he wasn't very good this game. Problem still is that he is soft as a babys ass most of the time, looks uninterested, doesn't hustle and so on. The breakaway today, that's what would happen more often if he decided to give his 100 % in every situation. I've no doubt that CK could become a 30/30 player, but I have doubt that CK has his mind set to become one.
It's hard to develop that mind set when when he gives a 100%, the garbage biased officials give him a penalty for so much as looking to hard at someone!

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
I know this was a bad Montreal team, but I liked what I saw from our 3rd line with Hayes in the middle and Staal on the wing

Really?

I thought they were still stuck on passing drills, especially that one shift where Joe had to step in and even mention how ridiculous it was getting.

It's such a Ranger thing, trade for a scorer then everyone defers to that player in the most obvious way. Especially on the pp, first it was Nash, then Richards and St louis, now Staal.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
0 voted for E Staal...

Gotta say I didn't notice him out there..Lot's agree with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad