Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Habs - 3/26/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
tumblr_inline_mqjizu7cud1qz4rgp.gif

Enough of the conspiracy stuff. It is not conducive to any meaningful discussion.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Really wanted Kreider to get a hatty. And for the third goal celly to be like the one he had last season. In the net, on his ass, and having a great time.

Hope the team brings this offense to the game tomorrow.

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
Great confidence builder. We just went into Montreal with our backup goalie and beat the Habs handily. I will take that any day of the week.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
- Brassard the first Rangers center since Petr Nedved (2002-03) to score 27 goals

- Last time the Rangers had 5 goals in consecutive games vs Original Six teams: 03/18/2006 (5-2 vs. TOR) and 03/20/2006 (5-2 vs. BOS)

- Chris Kreider, before today's game, had 2 points in 10 reg. season games vs Montreal. He had 3 points in the 2nd period today.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Can someone upload yandle's "penatly" for "crosschecking"? The most hilarious thing i've ever seen for a penalty. He made a gesture and the hab guy flinched, so that's crosschecking apparently.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
What's with all this ****tsburg fear?! We beat them 3-0 two games ago! And by two games ago, I mean, the second to last time we played them.

They've played much better lately.

Come playoffs I don't really fear them because we have made a habit of shutting down top players (Ovie, Crosby) in postseason. Also Kessel is a no show when the going gets tough.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
A seriously depleted Montreal team.

It's a good win and we should have won with the lineup the Canadiens were dressing.

Looks to me like the Rangers are going to easily clinch a playoff spot. Just where they're going to land is the big question.

Uglybstrd

Apr 10, 2012
The Canadiens was not fielding their best lineup due too the injuries, but thats how it is. The Rangers had a lot of chances in the first two periods and scored 5 goals to put the game away, more or less. The third was a parade to the penalty box.

I liked what I saw from a lot of players. Kreider and Brassard stood out, but this was a team win, no one was bad.

Tomorrow will be a different game. Probably our first round opponent. Important to win that one! ☺ LGR

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I know this was a bad Montreal team, but I liked what I saw from our 3rd line with Hayes in the middle and Staal on the wing

KOVALEV022473

Feb 24, 2014
Tomkins Cove, NY
They've played much better lately.

Come playoffs I don't really fear them because we have made a habit of shutting down top players (Ovie, Crosby) in postseason. Also Kessel is a no show when the going gets tough.

Yeah but they were playing well when we shut them out. I think they won something like six in a row.

NYRangers3061

Lets Go Rangers!!!
Jan 9, 2015
Rangerstown
3 wins in a row. Need to keep that streak going vs the Pens tomorrow. Preferablly a regulation win, but 2 points is all that matters. HUGE HUGE game. LGR!!

Uglybstrd

Apr 10, 2012
I know this was a bad Montreal team, but I liked what I saw from our 3rd line with Hayes in the middle and Staal on the wing

Me too. Much more dynamic line with Hayes as the center. Finally AV inserted the square peg in the square hole :laugh: Hope the lines stays like this.

surf

Wheres the Reggae?
Oct 2, 2002
sea bright nj
It's games like this is why we can't even think about trading CK..I know he is frustrating for large chunks but when he figures it out he should score 30 standing on his head..I fully expect him to turn into the 30 30 imposing physical winger we all have hopes for

KOVALEV022473

Feb 24, 2014
Tomkins Cove, NY
It's games like this is why we can't even think about trading CK..I know he is frustrating for large chunks but when he figures it out he should score 30 standing on his head..I fully expect him to turn into the 30 30 imposing physical winger we all have hopes for
Amen, Brother! Kreider and Zuccs are my favorite players! Followed closely by Yandle.

darko

Feb 16, 2009

And with playoffs just around the corner expect his game to pick up a tad more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad