Pre-Game Talk: Rangers Flyers Rookie Series Sept 15 7 PM and Sept 16 5 PM

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Speaking of Othmann whether he makes the Rangers or gets sent to the Pack I expect he's going to play a fairly physical game. That's part of his package now. Anyone who's seen him in the two WJC's he's played or last year in the playoffs knows he hits a lot and he hits hard even for his bodyweight. He is very strong for his size.

I've seen a comparison of him to Dustin Brown and I think that's fairly close.

I would love if he turned into Dustin Brown. Sadly Brown was my pick in that 03 draft and we know how that worked out 🤮

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
If the Flyers stream it on onhockey. tv, Ill post the stream on friday
Just a heads up on that, IIRC last year Philly hosted streams on the NBC Sports platform, which makes sense since they're owned by Comcast/NBC Universal.

The site you referenced just "shares" links to the legitimate streams. As great of a resource as that place is, the streams technically aren't legal and usually aren't permitted to be posted here, unless something changed.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
From what I can see it looks like Robertson has filled out his frame.
Was a little worried there was a chance that it might not happen.
Expecting a big year from him.
Going to assume Robertson is going to be wearing the C for these games. Usually one of the older players gets it. Him or Emberson. Whoever doesnt get it will get an A, with maybe Othmann or another older player who has played pro for a couple years.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Just a heads up on that, IIRC last year Philly hosted streams on the NBC Sports platform, which makes sense since they're owned by Comcast/NBC Universal.

The site you referenced just "shares" links to the legitimate streams. As great of a resource as that place is, the streams technically aren't legal and usually aren't permitted to be posted here, unless something changed.

I won’t post it but I will send a message to anyone that wants the link. Those streams help me watch as much hockey as I can. It’s the best website to do so

Reactions: nyr2k2

Ranger Ric

Oct 26, 2015
From what I can see it looks like Robertson has filled out his frame.
Was a little worried there was a chance that it might not happen.
Expecting a big year from him.
Mollie Walker posted an article that this was going to be a big year for Robertson who has been passed on the depth chart.

Here are a couple of quotes:

"Robertson appeared to have trouble with turnovers and consistent play in his own zone last season before a shoulder injury sidelined him for the entirety of the Wolf Pack’s playoff run."

"Despite his 6-foot-3, 211-pound frame, Robertson isn’t known to be a physical player."

"According to those who have watched Robertson closely, he occasionally is overmatched."

These are the same comments that those of us who watched Hartford have been saying about Robertson. This is the last year of his entry level contract. Next year he would need waivers to go to the AHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad