GDT: Rangers @ Flyers | 7:00 PM EST | MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I've been asking myself for years if you even like hockey. Games like this happen. Sometimes nothing goes right. That's life.

Oh, and btw the Flyers are better than good.

Games like this shouldn't happen when this is a huge game in a playoff push. We're not going to win every game, just be f***ing competitive.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
to top this off my fantasy opponent has Voracek who has FOUR f***ing assists so far. This dude always kills us. Just above average the rest of the time.

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
The Metro is Hell this year.
Except the Carolina Tropical Depressions. They are the gift that keeps on giving. And the Devils. Good to see them sleeping in the basement.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
You can't blame that on DeAngelo. He broke up the play.

Zibanejad was staring into the void with his man ten feet away from him.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Lemmy has zero possession skill. I can't remember the last time the puck was on his stick for more than a split second

Reactions: Fitzy

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Games like this shouldn't happen when this is a huge game in a playoff push. We're not going to win every game, just be f***ing competitive.

Your standards are absurdly high. They have been winning non-stop for weeks now. It is expected that there would be a game like this eventually. And the fact that it is occurring on a back to back, after getting in at 3AM, without their #1 goalie and without one of thier best forwards is not shocking whatsoever.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Lemmy has zero possession skill. I can't remember the last time the puck was on his stick for more than a split second

Very apparent that there's no untapped offensive potential with Lemieux. Useful role-player but taht will be it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad