GDT: Rangers @ Flyers | 7:00 PM EST | MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Your standards are absurdly high. They have been winning non-stop for weeks now. It is expected that there would be a game like this eventually. And the fact that it is occurring on a back to back, after getting in at 3AM, without their #1 goalie and without one of thier best forwards is not shocking whatsoever.

I understand but this is a game that is huge for their playoff hopes. Not some game in December.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Lemmy has zero possession skill. I can't remember the last time the puck was on his stick for more than a split second

Yeah I'm thinking his offensive upside is going to be severely limited as a consequence.

But that will also keep his price down as a 4th liner.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Keep the blinders on...it was a dumb play all together...that's not how anyone teaches you to play that.
I'm not a fan of leaving your feet but Zibanejad's man scored and Zibanejad wasn't even looking at him.

Nobody will ever criticize Zibanejad, though. Talk about blinders being on.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Games like this shouldn't happen when this is a huge game in a playoff push. We're not going to win every game, just be f***ing competitive.

Dude they look exhausted and are playing a red hot and rested team who is home. They have played a lot of hockey lately and a lot of it on the road. This shit happens to every team. I'm giving them a pass tonight. I'm thinking Sunday will be a lot different. My biggest concern is the Kreider injury.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
I'm not a fan of leaving your feet but Zibanejad's man scored and Zibanejad wasn't even looking at him.

Nobody will ever criticize Zibanejad, though. Talk about blinders being on.
Leave Zib alone :(

just because we traded Brass for him, doesn’t mean you have to be so mean

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Anyone discussing playoffs- I think Columbus was always the more realistic scenario. Gaining 4 points would have been nice but I think if there's a path, it's ending up in that 8 spot beating out Carolina and CBJ.

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
Dude they were playing 24 hours ago in another freaking country and are missing one of their best players.
Exactly. The Flyers are well rested too. Look losing CK is a huge loss but I’m not giving up on this team especially with Columbus and Carolina both struggling and dealing with injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad