Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Flyers | 3/26/13 | Derek Comcast!

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
5 goals
PP-goal
One-timer goal
Beaver with 2 points

Someone must have sacrificed a LOT of kittens!

Great win :yo: On to the Sens

*Bob Richards*

It's nice to know that our first line has become the new Justice League.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
i love these lines. Richards is better as a 3rd liner. Just replace boyle with zucc

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Shame we cant play Flyers and Tampa for the remainder of the season.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
First line was godly.

Second/Third line needs to be tweaked. I like the ice time of Richards on the third line. He looks a lot better with protected minutes. Krieder looks good with him(but I think he would look good with Cally/Miller).

Gabs doesn't look good with Miller/Cally. Cally or Miller do not have the playmaking to get Gabby the puck in the gaps. Gabby doesn't have the board presence to help the two on the forecheck. That line needs needs a big puck driving presence.

Rangers need new options for RW on second/third line. Need to make a trade or take a look at the new guys.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Someone in the GDT said Richards got a lucky assist on that last goal. Something like that makes me think some of you don't know anything about hockey. Richards made a smart play, recognized that he could make a play by pulling up, he delayed and made a nice pass to Kreider. How is that lucky? That's the type of play that Richards wasn't making earlier in the season. Honestly, Richards looked really good tonight. Time to build off of it Brad!

Great game from the boys. Play hard like this every game and they're a good team.

Stepan
Nash
Richards

HM: Hank

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Ya know, I often take all the line combination talk with a grain of salt. But, I did remember how night-and-day different (good) the Stepan-Nash-Hagelin line was when Richards was out.
It actually stuck in my brain, so I wanted to see that line again.

Lo and Behold - you have to admit when you see something that works.
It was only Philly and Bryz, but we have to give real credit to that line.
I don't think it is just coincidence, either.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
When will we see Zuc?

lol I know you haven't seen this, but I have posted it I think 3-4 times tonight...here it is again though:

He is probably in Ottawa already (he was traveling there tonight). He will meet up with team tomorrow, but probably won't practice with the team until Thursday before the game because the team is practicing in philly tomorrow before traveling to Ottawa. This is per Andrew Gross's Twitter from earlier tonight.

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
Stepan was unbelievable tonight. Not only because he put up 4 points but he was forechecking and forcing turnovers all night.

Stepan, Nash, and Hank.

HM: Brad friggen' Richards!

this is the Stepan from his first season. I didn't think i'd ever see this player again and he just reemerged... i'm eating total crow after trashing him early...

*Bob Richards*

God-Tier: Nash. Stepan. Lundqvist
The Good: Hagelin, Kreider, Richards
The Bad: PP still can look like absolute ****. Stop sitting on leads.
****-Tier: Pyatt having ice time over anyone.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
15 points in 13 games in March for Stepan. PPG pace in his last 20 games.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Hell yes!

Love beating the Flygirls!

Nash gets up for these division games. Love it.

And Stepan, you fricken beast. Quick! Trade him to Carolina!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad