GDT: Rangers @ Flames: 8:00pm MT - CBC, SN1

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I agree, Chiasson does nothing especially well. But he doesn't need to be benched or anything like some people are suggesting just because he can't build chemistry with top-line players.

He needs to be benched because Garnet Hathaway is a damn good fourth line RWer, and I don't want Chiasson anywhere near our top 9.

I wouldn't mind just running without a RW on the Gaudreau and Monahan line. Just leave it empty and see how the other team reacts.

We should just play Engelland there. Bylsma had him playing forward in Pittsburgh.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Chiasson doesn't need to be benched. Let's get him back to the line with Ferland and Stajan. That line was great.

I wouldn't mind just running without a RW on the Gaudreau and Monahan line. Just leave it empty and see how the other team reacts.

3 defencemen. Wideman is basically a forward anyway.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
Really glad I chose UFC over this game after seeing the score.

Any positives to take from the game or was it just another piss poor effort?

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I met Josi, Streit, Bellemare, one of Josh Manson's friend that plays in the ECHL (Forgot his name but he plays for Idaho), Trotz, and saw Kopitar but Kopitar refused to talk to anyone. All at the Pearson Airport.

I would have been really excited to meet Josi. That's awesome!

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
I would have been really excited to meet Josi. That's awesome!

Yeah Josi is a fantastic guy. He's super friendly and super smart. He is a good cook as well. And we both love final fantasy haha! Coincidentally his favourite is ff4, and mines is ff3. His favourite character is Kain, while mines is Arc lol.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Yeah Josi is a fantastic guy. He's super friendly and super smart. He is a good cook as well. And we both love final fantasy haha! Coincidentally his favourite is ff4, and mines is ff3. His favourite character is Kain, while mines is Arc lol.

I take it you work at the airport? Yeah it seems like a ton of celebrities pass through there, that's awesome buddy!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad