Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Ducks: Good morning New York!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

Doesn't count. They played a backup goalie.

Western Conference NBA team could be NHL's east.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
I'd be more confident if we had won with Anderssen in net. That being said, we beat an excellent team.

If we can compete with LA tomorrow, I'll start believing the hype.

FLNYR

Wide Angle Watcher
May 14, 2013
Hank solid, Nash is just a beast, Brass quietly having a good season, Rangers rock!

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
Good game from you guys. Complete no show from us. We've played better at times riddled with injuries. No excuse.

Now please do that again tommorow. Excuse me while I find my :baghead:

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
I'd be more confident if we had won with Anderssen in net. That being said, we beat an excellent team.

I want to believe that... But other than brassards goal and the empty netter, those were solid goals.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Empty net goal, but I'll take it

10641209_732807740144438_9200091859158886671_n.jpg

NYRangerFan*

I want to believe that... But other than brassards goal and the empty netter, those were solid goals.

I don't care if we beat Anaheim with somebodys grandmother goaltending. 2 points is 2 points. :)

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Brassard was 2-14 on face-offs but a +3--and he had the first goal. He was on ice for all our goals but the empty netter.

Henrik had a great night. Really really razor sharp. Nash was really good as well. The defense bent but never cracked. All the D played well. Zuccarello with a huge goal. Miller-two assists.

This was a big win against a quality opponent in their own barn.

CDiablo

Jul 18, 2012
I think this is the best the team has played all season. 1 major defensive breakdown, and a boneheaded penalty were the only major negatives. When we got caught in our zone Hank came up big. Not many guys were noticeably doing poor, MSL comes to mind but he made a couple of important plays. All against unquestionably an elite team. Hope we have gas left for the Kings!

edit- one more negative, Hagelins play on the goal against.

Last edited:

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
11 straight wins with Fast in the lineup...17-5-2 when he plays

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Good game from you guys. Complete no show from us. We've played better at times riddled with injuries. No excuse.

Now please do that again tommorow. Excuse me while I find my :baghead:

Haha, have a good night sir! :) thanks for stopping in and being respectful

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
Watching the replay........man Hagelin couldn't have played that Beauchemin shot any worse. Screens Lundqvist, tries to avoid the shot, and winds up deflecting it past Lundqvist.

Like, he couldn't have done any worse.

CDiablo

Jul 18, 2012

Anaheim only got one goal, I think we could have potted at least one on Anderssen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad