Confirmed with Link: Rangers @ Devils - Yankee Stadium Jan 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Schneideur*

I did a quick edit with chromo logo, elongated numbers and patch on shoulder. Doesn't look bad. For those freaking out to "leave the tradition alone", the changes are barely even noticeable.

j0v81y.png

BCdevil

Dec 3, 2006
terrific hats (meaning the style) ...crappy that the logo on the brim is there to make it garbage.

....or is it one of 'those' hats where you leave the sticker on. :sarcasm:

.....and the rags have black in their colour scheme now?

.....also....i just realized...... the isles ripped off our logo ....haha

The logo on the brim is just a sticker and the Rangers brim is navy blue.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I was headed to NYC this Saturday to walk 5th Ave anyway, so now I'm definitely working a trip to the NHL Store into that! I'll try to post pics

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
According to Icethetics and what he's heard, at the very least the Devils jerseys may have the chromified logo. Maybe the elongated numbers aren't too far off then as well, in that case, like Johnyrocket's mock-up.

If they do incorporate those features on the throwbacks, I'm interested to see how it all comes together visually.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
According to Icethetics and what he's heard, at the very least the Devils jerseys may have the chromified logo. Maybe the elongated numbers aren't too far off then as well, in that case, like Johnyrocket's mock-up.

If they do incorporate those features on the throwbacks, I'm interested to see how it all comes together visually.

I think this is mostly likely, the chrome logo at least. I don't know much Lou could argue against that...it's not that drastic of change, although I personally don't like it.

Here's the link to http://www.icethetics.info/ for info about the other jerseys

Mory Schneideur*

I think this is mostly likely, the chrome logo at least. I don't know much Lou could argue against that...it's not that drastic of change, although I personally don't like it.

Here's the link to http://www.icethetics.info/ for info about the other jerseys

I think it should be done. This is a one-off special game and the Devils should participate just like the rest of the teams. Even if we don't have an entirely new jersey, a chromified logo and elongated numbers won't hurt.

A fan should immediately be able to tell from a split second glance that they are looking at a Devils Stadium Series sweater. Every Devils fan I know personally has been looking forward to adding a Stadium Series jersey to their collection. It would be crazy disappointing if it was a jersey thats exactly like the ones we already have worn.

I agree with Icethetics where we will probably see retros with cromified logo or something very similar to the retros. Thank god they didn't go with some futuristic crap, but retro-styled jerseys with chrome accents and little touches would be really nice if you ask me.

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
The Rangers jerseys as described along with the leaked peek of them sound pretty interesting. The main thing I haven't liked about the Stadium Series jerseys is this desire by Reebok to not have sleeve stripes wrap around the whole arm. That partial stripe style doesn't do it for me.

Mory Schneideur*

I just did a quick (and very dirty) photoshop of the penguins template and just made it NJ colors and added the chrome logo.

In all honesty, if the Devils were allowed to go that route by Papa Lou, it wouldn't look as bad as some think. Although I prefer the retros with chrome logo.

21ad6qe.png

Mory Schneideur*

Yea the photoshop is very very rough lol, but you get the idea. It wouldn't look that bad.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Rangers not only release their jersey, but do it in a fun way: http://t.co/WoXt16LCGb

We totally owned them though with our jersey announcement when Lou was all like, "Yeah we're just wearing our throwback jerseys".. BOOM take that Rangers!

:shakehead

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
the "New york" looks pasted on

that's the one thing about these jerseys, they all look like they were cut up and patched together in photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad