Confirmed with Link: Rangers @ Devils - Yankee Stadium Jan 26th Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

downtown56

Mar 5, 2008
Is anybody bringing an SLR camera? In the gameday guide in one section it says any camera's with removable lenses is prohibited but in another it says camera's with lenses longer than 6" is prohibited. I would love to take some nice pics of this event.

NC107*

Is anybody bringing an SLR camera? In the gameday guide in one section it says any camera's with removable lenses is prohibited but in another it says camera's with lenses longer than 6" is prohibited. I would love to take some nice pics of this event.

In the NHL if it doesn't meet the standard they take it. Don't they do the same at the Rock? Why take the chance? Security will be strong, I hope.

BCdevil

Dec 3, 2006

I saw that and am brining mine. I am driving in though so I can always go back to the car if they give me trouble. Once inside, you won't have a problem.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
434 will be a fine view

yankee-stadium-mlb-434A-800x600.jpg

Buckingham Claude*

Also, would anyone here like to see the New Jersey Devils incorporate a little green color into our uniforms, along with the black of course?

Brodeur's helmet looks awesome.:xbg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad