Confirmed with Link: Rangers @ Devils - Yankee Stadium Jan 26th Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
This was posted on the main board...it could just be a mock up. Don't know how accurate the source is

DevilsSS.png

http://nhluniforms.com/Blog/Blog.html

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
we aren't using the chrome logo on the jersey

It was confirmed? I know a photo was posted in the previous thread, but that wasn't even the Reebook Retro , which the players will be wearing...it was that CCM one the Devils try to pass off as the same jersey the players wear.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
That chrome logo needs to go far far far far away. It's ****ing horrible.

If the Devils pushed hard for the retro to be worn, which apparently they did, I'm not seeing how they signed off on the chrome logo to be a part of it. If they were going to piss and **** on our uniforms like this, they could have just let them come up with an entirely new design like the other teams.

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
The rumor is that the throwback is getting the chromified logo at the least.

Maybe if the design teams had more time to work on these jerseys they'd look a little better on the whole. According to the Kings press release, they just had a couple months to make all of these.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
I read on the main board that chrome is the main theme of Coors Light, which is the sponsor

so that's why you have the chrome logos.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
It's pretty obvious all of these jerseys were rushed. They reek of it and they're cheap looking to boot.

Perfect example of doing something different, just because. Ringing registers and $$$$ is all that matters when it comes to crap like this.

**** Coors Light. If that's the case, the jerseys should all be piss yellow to match the taste and look.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I got to see the chrome logos up close yesterday at the NHL Store.. They're pretty ugly and cheap.. It's basically a shiny kind of material with the details of the logo printed on.. Not the nice layered fabric like on current authentic jerseys

But actually, the chrome logo shirts and hoodies are worse imo.. The "chrome" parts of them (front logo) are a glossy plastic material heat pressed on

Status Quo*

I got to see the chrome logos up close yesterday at the NHL Store.. They're pretty ugly and cheap.. It's basically a shiny kind of material with the details of the logo printed on.. Not the nice layered fabric like on current authentic jerseys

But actually, the chrome logo shirts and hoodies are worse imo.. The "chrome" parts of them (front logo) are a glossy plastic material heat pressed on

Wow. I was going to get a SS Devils t-shirt but not now. The NHL REALLY ****ed up with this.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens

Based on the pictures of the shirts/hoodies, they look like something that falls apart in the washing machine

only good items seem to be the hats.

Mory Schneideur*

That chrome logo needs to go far far far far away. It's ****ing horrible.

If the Devils pushed hard for the retro to be worn, which apparently they did, I'm not seeing how they signed off on the chrome logo to be a part of it. If they were going to piss and **** on our uniforms like this, they could have just let them come up with an entirely new design like the other teams.

Its only 1 game. I want a 1-off Jersey. I've been jealous of Penguins fans getting sweet Winter Classic 1-offs every year.

Its not like this will be permeant, its 1 game and it goes along with the theme.

Mory Schneideur*

It's a way for the NHL and teams using the different jerseys for the outdoor games to make more revenue.

I just find it cool when I'm walking around the concourse and see Jerseys that remind me of a specific moment in time.

Pen's Winter Classic Jerseys, Devils Henrique jersey with the 2012 patch, Rookie Marty Jersey with 29-93 patch.

I want a chromo-logo Jersey and want to see those at the Rock to remind me for a moment to that classic game, frozen in time. :)

A tiny bit of variety wouldn't hurt either, its the same jersey but with a chrome logo, no big deal.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Just left the NHL store. They're selling that CCM jersey that's in that picture along with the rest of the stadium series jerseys.

Well the CCM jersey is the jersey for fans to buy. The Devils never released a RBKEdge jersey that the players wore for us to buy.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Well the CCM jersey is the jersey for fans to buy. The Devils never released a RBKEdge jersey that the players wore for us to buy.

Yep, same thing with the Mighty Ducks throwbacks this year. NHL Store had no authentics for any of the Stadium Series jerseys so those will probably be extremely tough to come by if they're even sold.

Team Concept

Jul 11, 2002
Wingdale, New York
UPS just delivered my Devils stadium series ticket. It would have been nice for ticketmaster to let me know that they were on there way. Also, as mentioned in another post the ticket is just a ticketmaster ticket and not the elaborate season ticket holder ticket.

das

Feb 4, 2010
Ironbound
UPS just delivered my Devils stadium series ticket. It would have been nice for ticketmaster to let me know that they were on there way. Also, as mentioned in another post the ticket is just a ticketmaster ticket and not the elaborate season ticket holder ticket.

Yea, isn't that some s***? I may not be a season ticket holder, but when I pony up and pay $1200 for four tickets, least they could do is give it some flair. Nope. UPS envelope, plus a ticket receipt and four generic-ass tickets.

***** man.

rkXoVxU.gif

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yea, isn't that some s***? I may not be a season ticket holder, but when I pony up and pay $1200 for four tickets, least they could do is give it some flair. Nope. UPS envelope, plus a ticket receipt and four generic-ass tickets.

***** man.

rkXoVxU.gif

Ya I agree that bugs me. Everyone ponied up serious money. Give me my shiny ticket!!!

Definitely these jerseys were rushed. I mean god how could anyone think the ducks jersey was a good idea?!? Isles logo also just looks cheap and bad to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad