Confirmed with Link: Rangers @ Devils - Yankee Stadium Jan 26th Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

goawaygary*

anyone else find it really annoying they have bald vinny doing roll call for the rangers? really hope they dont play the rangers goal horn and make it a home game for them.

the devils get the last change and home lockers, but I believe that's it when it comes to home field advantage. The game is in the Rags back yard

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Can someone make a gif from today's practice when Brodeur was playing around during the family skate and attempting to swing his goalie stick like an axe?

cleaner claude

Oct 4, 2012
Can someone make a gif from today's practice when Brodeur was playing around during the family skate and attempting to swing his goalie stick like an axe?

I think that was his brother he was messing around with. Looked like him from that NHL Revealed show the other night

Mory Schneideur*

Watching KISS makes me so bummed we have such a poor musical line-up :( I keep forgetting who our musical guests even are.

Status Quo*

Blad Vinny is a doofus anyway, as well as all of the Bleacher Creatures.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
About full, and to avoid confusion (and because it isn't really needed anymore) closing this up.

Use the Pre-game thread for meet up posts and role call. GDT for well...GDT stuff.

HAVE FUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad