Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Devils | 3/19/13 | No Marty, No Fun :(

*Bob Richards*

Good: Hank, DZ, I thought Stepan was in Demonic War Lord Mode. Gabby was good. :)
Bad: Richards :facepalm:.

Refs gave us some hope tonight. I won't even lie. Hope that rustles some jimmies. :naughty:

Zuuuuc

Dec 19, 2010
Canada
Anyone have a stream to the MSG post game show? My Gamecentre feed showed some of it last night and I was hooked lol

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Gaby looked much better tonight. Just need him to pot one now.

This team looks much better in the O zone when we're actually skating the puck into the zone at times, as opposed to dumping and chasing every time.

gary laser eyes

Apr 6, 2007
Del Zotto
Nash
Lundqvist

HMs: Hagelin-Stepan-Cally line, Mcdonagh, Miller

Gaborik/Richards need to shape up or ship out. Imagine if they were playing at their expected level. Although Gabby had a decent game. Boyle adds nothing offensively. He needs to get off the third line. Same goes for Pyatt. They are both 4th liners.

Overall a good effort for 3 in 4 nights against a very banged up Devils team. Gotta build on this, but at the same time gotta get rid of some dead weight.

Last edited:

Harleydude666*

Someone in the game thread said we were lucky to get 2 points in this one. I say BULLS**t, they played great tonight and the two points were well deserved :yo:

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
After reading through the GDT I seem to be in the minority, but I thought Richards looked WAY better tonight. Yeah, he shanked a few chances and missed the net, but he looks so much better out there. His skating, passing and vision are all vastly improved over 2 weeks ago or so.

Gabby also looked great tonight, was hoping he'd bury that 2-1.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Much better than last night.

Can still be better. There's zero reason to lose the next two.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
1656379_o.gif

120px-Smiley_devil_sad.svg.png

Nash
Del Zotto
Lundqvist

3 goals scored?

tomflag.gif

Uncle Tom :heart:

NHRangerfan

Really hate these one goal lead, prevent defense, hang on for dear life 3rd periods.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
One at a time. Slowly and consistently is what we need. Richards's awfulness does not contribute toward loss. He is safe another game. He needs to come back soon though. Soon....

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
2 points is 2 points :handclap:

On to the kittens

Olivia Munn mystery solved! She prolly got tired of Beaver hitting everything except her with his little beavers :naughty:

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Hank played a great game, aside from puck handling. Made key saves. Everyone piling on him needs to take a step back and appreciate what we have.

Great win. Felt like the playoffs. Suck it, Devils.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad