Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Devils | 3/19/13 | No Marty, No Fun :(

*Bob Richards*

3 goals scored?

tomflag.gif

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Eggcellent. I was worried at the defensive game we were playing would lead to a eventual safe is death tie and a lack of offensive momentum heading into final minutes/OT but safe was good in the end

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
The Good: King Henrik, Prince McD and Duke Zotto
The Bad: Have to say, Richards because of his selfish play and slow skating on defense
The Powerplay: I guess the zebra's. Couple of hooking calls on Nash went unnoticed.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Better.

Hank made some absolutely insane saves today.

JT Miller still gets too much time on the ice. He's shown flashes, needs to be more consistent, needs to start putting up points.

I suspect Torts is going to be quite unhappy with Haley tonight. One play he really failed to get the puck in deep which led to a Devils rush. Was nice to see Torts roll four lines though through most of the game, and even 5 dmen with Eminger getting late time. A good strategy coming off a back to back.

Hopefully Torts noticed that the Rangers are capable of generating offense off of the rush today.

Gabby looked good. Was nice to see Nash score again. No doubt the Rangers best line right now is the Stepan line.

This win means nothing if they can't follow it up and also get better against Florida on Thursday night. Got to get two points there as well.

NYR510

Apr 7, 2009
awesome win

let's keep it going here.

Hank
Nash
MDZ

Gabs looked good.
Stepan was very solid, but that's becoming the norm.
Hedberg played extremely well.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Isles gets a goal taken away and OTT scores one and wins it 5-3. Panthers defeat the Canes 4-1.

NYRANGERAMI*

Great Job my beloved Rangers. The will's have spoken. And now the season begins. See you next time.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: