Post-Game Talk: Rangers def. Canucks - 5-1 (Bonino)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
canucks_skate_logo.jpg
VS
New_York_Rangers.png

(27 GP 18-8-1 | 2nd Pacific) (26 GP 12-10-4 | 4th Metropolitan)

WHEN: Saturday December 13th @ 7:00PM
WHERE: Rogers Arena
TV: CBC
RADIO: TSN 1040

Vancouver Canucks (unconfirmed)

QTCa383.jpg

DxF9AiC.gif
Tbs3Rxd.gif

Fqu64GX.gif
kQErxHq.gif
wv7Jhr5.gif

wxIwOzm.gif
d0GssZd.gif
l07c5ux.gif

JvLC25t.gif
d3KG8Ou.gif
dQjjSZh.gif

IkZ9XKf.jpg

bSRhjKL.gif
oH15yxi.gif

xLpPXqP.gif
xu62uhP.gif

CPVBwM8.gif
CU53h7a.gif

vOgevml.jpg

CH1suZw.gif
fPejkxm.gif

Pi7AmDN.jpg

8lZKgDw.gif
G0MrTBP.gif
9LzSNqn.gif
aARV593.gif
bZ4xv0e.gif

New York Rangers

TBA

Notes:

Streams:

http://hockeyreality.com/stream.html
http://nutjob.net/hockey
http://www.ifeed2all.eu/type/ice-hockey.html
http://atdhe.ru/hockey

Last edited:

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
aaaaaaaahhhh....

Rested.
Team actually practiced.
At Home.
Old coach coming home.
Return of Tanner Glass.
Dorsett vs his old team
Miller vs Lundqvist
Sedins vs McDonagh

Hopefully they take it easy on the nog this week and take it to em...
Sedin bounceback game for the dreadful Mon game...

I predict many more passes will be successfully completed in this coming game than in the previous one.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
In honor of AV, I hope this is a scoreless game that goes to the shootout, with no team scoring after 100 shooters it is declared a tie.

av2.jpg

:sarcasm:

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
You know how Lundqvist hasn't been great this season? Watch him get back on track this game. Calling a shutout now. #canucksluck

Scurr

Jun 25, 2009
Whalley
It'll be interesting to see AV's high percentage system against Willie's all out blitz. I felt like our AV coached teams had a tough time with teams that supported the puck really well and forechecked aggressively. Here's hoping Willie's team can do that to the Rags.

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
Would be two pretty evenly matched teams, though gotta give the edge to the Rangers now cuz we currently have more injuries.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
The Rangers are not even in a playoff spot. We must break them.

They were not last season either at this time.

A top team in the east imo, recently just beat the pens, but they have been very inconsistent. Depends which rangers we get.

I want to see a good effort from the canucks though, back at home, 2 days off, should be no fatigue.

Scurr

Jun 25, 2009
Whalley
They were not last season either at this time.

A top team in the east imo, recently just beat the pens, but they have been very inconsistent. Depends which rangers we get.

I want to see a good effort from the canucks though, back at home, 2 days off, should be no fatigue.

Is that the case? I don't travel much... but that doesn't seem like a lot of turn around time.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
They better not be fatigued after a three day break thirty games into the season. Once February hits we basically have a game every second day until/if playoffs and then it's also every other day and much more gruelling games. If we can't handle what has been thrown at us already it's not a good sign for the stretch run.

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
They better not be fatigued after a three day break thirty games into the season. Once February hits we basically have a game every second day until/if playoffs and then it's also every other day and much more gruelling games. If we can't handle what has been thrown at us already it's not a good sign for the stretch run.

they should not be fatigue given past game that have 3 days off in between have been ok so this should be no different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad