Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace4

Mar 11, 2014
I think the Canucks are done, they need a miracle. And I believe Torts gets fired if they don't make it, probably the GM too. I heard the owner is pissed.

Everyone here in Vancouver knew the playoffs were out of reach when the Canucks lost a whole bunch of games before the Olympic break. The Rangers will just have to show up to collect two points tomorrow.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone here in Vancouver knew the playoffs were out of reach when the Canucks lost a whole bunch of games before the Olympic break. The Rangers will just have to show up to collect two points tomorrow.

I don't know, I think the Canucks will have some fight back unlike the Oilers last game. I can see this being a tough game for us to score in.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Let me say now that I've had almost a whole season to watch them, that I actually really like this Rangers team, or most of them anyway.

Some years I cynically don't care if we make the playoffs, but I really hope we get in this year.

Whoot Whoot

Biased Rangers Fan
Feb 28, 2007
Los Angeles
Would love to stick it to the Canucks for being such drama queens these last few seasons. Both teams should be up for this game and the crowd too, survive the first ten minutes and then go for the win.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden

I wouldn't say that the Canucks won't fight, it will be a tough game for both teams. But the Canucks don't got their fate in their own hands and little speak that the Coyotes or Stars will lose control of their rudders. Thé finals is basically out of reach.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
It's a cool place to see a game. And Vancouver is such a beautiful city. If you ever have occasion to go, you absolutely should.

Torts actually doesn't live there, he doesn't even live in Canada lol. There's a freak piece of land surrounded by water that's technically the United States and shares a border with Canada, point Roberts. I think he hates life right now

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Torts actually doesn't live there, he doesn't even live in Canada lol. There's a freak piece of land surrounded by water that's technically the United States and shares a border with Canada, point Roberts. I think he hates life right now

Is that really where he lives? That's incredible. I wonder if there is an actual customs border agent there that busts his balls every day!

"Are you bringing anything back into the United States?"
"Yeah, a ****ing cup of coffee because the closest place I can buy one is in Canada"
"Step out of the car please, sir"

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I'm not predicting anything anymore. When I vowed to donate 10 bucks for every Kreider goal and assist in the remainder of the reg. season, he broke his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad