Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Canucks - 10PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

Can't wait till its about 7 tomorrow night where I'll realize I have another 3 hours before puck drop.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
I say it every time the Rangers play there, but Vancouver is just a gorgeous city. If you pick any NHL city to go on a road trip to, it should be this one.

Elevate

May 30, 2014
10 PM, damn it. That's 4 AM where I am situated and probably the worst possible time. Too late to stay up for it, too early to wake up for it.

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
wish list for the Western Canada trip:

1) 4 points.
2) A defense that looks like there's some sort of concept.

Let's get something going here. Our schedule is quite favorable over the next few weeks.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Giving a damn about hockey at an all time low due to **** scheduling and disappointing Rongos perfomances.

10:00 start not aiding.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
I say it every time the Rangers play there, but Vancouver is just a gorgeous city. If you pick any NHL city to go on a road trip to, it should be this one.

But bring an umbrella, and right now, maybe a pair of hip waders :)
I think that flooding problem is going away though (good news for Vancouverites), so lets replace it with a flood of Rangers goals on Miller (nice cheesy segue there).

surf

Wheres the Reggae?
Oct 2, 2002
sea bright nj
That's what I did I was there for opening night when the Rangers played Van and it was Messiers first game as a Canuk..What an experience....I can highly recommend the Four Seasons Hotel in Van what a great location....Do not miss the trip to Whistler no matter what season it is what a beautiful ride and area

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@PLeonardNYDN: Kreider skating on left wing of fourth line. Glass and Hunwick extras. Miller stays w Stepan and MSL in line rushes”

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
“@PLeonardNYDN: Kreider skating on left wing of fourth line. Glass and Hunwick extras. Miller stays w Stepan and MSL in line rushesâ€

Thank God Glass is finally scratched!!

Maybe this could light a fire under Kreider's ass and could potentially give the 4th line some good opportunities and minutes.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@PLeonardNYDN: Vigneault playing around with several power play combos but none of them include Anton Stra-I mean Kevin Klein #NYR”

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@stevezipay: Miller remains in top six: appears Glass/Hunwick will be scratches”

AHB*

“@PLeonardNYDN: Kreider skating on left wing of fourth line. Glass and Hunwick extras. Miller stays w Stepan and MSL in line rushesâ€

Very big fan of this. Players should be held accountable. Kreider deserves to be on the 4th, Glass deserves to be scratched and JT deserves some more time.

On top of that, it could have just been JT needed to be on the wing to simplify his game and give him that focus he needs.

I would like Klein on the PP though if he truly does have the best shot on the team. He's been getting it through a lot this year as well. Can't be worse than Girardi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille