GDT: RANGERS @ CANES, NEW STORM

jiitu

Jun 17, 2013
What do you think about zibas minutes. Why can he play larrger minutes than any other forward? Or is ot simply that despite the larger fatigue, he is still better than any other center there and thy are forced?

Those who has played hinself in more serious level (if any), do you think he can olay such minites even in back-to-back?

Reactions: Tryamw

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I'm not the biggest TvR fan, but I think he would've pulled his weight in this game.

Brind'Amour has more weapons than he knows what to do with, which doesn't necessarily reflect negatively on TvR.
In the "thread" TVR did better defensively then Jaccob Slavin... TVR is fine He's NOT better then Slavin.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I'm liking Trochek more and more. He was so excited when Necas scored I thought he was the goalscorer.
Yup, when it's difficult to tell live who scored, it's always best to follow the celebration. Based on his reaction, I was sure it had made it through to him for the goal.

Keep up the excitement and good play Tro.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
What do you think about zibas minutes. Why can he play larrger minutes than any other forward? Or is ot simply that despite the larger fatigue, he is still better than any other center there and thy are forced?

Those who has played hinself in more serious level (if any), do you think he can olay such minites even in back-to-back?

Zib played a lot last game but I don’t know how ‘hard’ he played or most of the Rags for that matter. He got on the scoresheet but he wasn’t a force to be reckoned with and his line didn’t really control play for extended periods of time.

Fast will be out of the lineup for game 2 so with Lemieux also out dude to suspension the Rags forward depth is stretched even thinner. You aren’t going to score goals with Gregory McKeggery on the ice so if you want a chance at winning you’ve got to ride your horses.

Who knows how Zibanejad will respond to another heavy workload in game 2 but with health question marks also for Tony D and Prince Igor things aren’t trending in a good direction for NYR.

I think it was good the game ended up being close on the scoresheet because as others have mentioned, dominating the game but only winning by 1 should be a wake up call to not take the foot off the gas.
If the Canes can play hard, tenacious hockey again with fewer penalties then it bodes well for us.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad