GDT: RANGERS @ CANES, NEW STORM

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I Googled time zones to look for a country in which this GDT that started at 12:30 (23.5 hrs ahead of time) was actually on the same day as the game, but since the game starts at noon ET that would be "the next day" for any country in which this GDT was started at 12:30am.

Damn.

MV clearly is located in Wakanda. time's wonky there, so we're good.

ETA: Also this is clearly 'opposite day' in the postseason. Where we suddenly can beat the Rangers and all the jinxes are powerless.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Are you saying the only winning move is not to play?

wg1ZPf4.gif

Johniac

Jul 18, 2011
North Carolina
I Googled time zones to look for a country in which this GDT that started at 12:30 (23.5 hrs ahead of time) was actually on the same day as the game, but since the game starts at noon ET that would be "the next day" for any country in which this GDT was started at 12:30am.

Damn.

NHL/Google put several of the games on my calendar at 3:00 am -- does that count?

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
So he's impersonating Zack Boychuk?
Or Zach Boychuk was from the future impersonating Svechnikov except for being a good hockey player part.

That can’t be a bad omen.
The fact that a hurricane is currently bearing down on the East Coast and the team will be playing through peak hurricane season is also not a bad omen. At least that's what I tell myself living near the coast.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad