Post-Game Talk: RANGERS @ canadiens

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
" MTL allowes the 3rd most cross ice passes with 5 minutes to go which allows a 48% chance of scoring in high danger areas with a shooting percantage of 20%. when the game is tied at home, that's where the Rangers took advantage. "

Stephen Valiquette
Hahaha talk about statistics.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
I could listen to TSN broadcasters mewing and sad moaning for hours. Fills me with glee.

I was getting the TSN feed as well and I gotta be honest, sure they were dissapointed in how the Habs blew another lead but they were chock full of compliments for our team.

Mike Johnson was praising to the cows come home the resilient nature of our team and that Panarin should not only be in the MVP conversation but in fact should be getting MVP votes something I also agree with.

They were all over how good Georgie is and has been. I dunno for a bunch of depressed announcers, they sure heaped alot of praise on our boyz!!...lol

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
giphy.gif

I wanted to ask him about that at the toy drive, but there were too many small children around

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
This team can beat Pittsburgh in a best of seven. I'm not scared of anyone except for Boston this year. Keep rolling.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
fox and lindgren were outstanding

smith trouba are not an nhl pairing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad