Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Canadiens - Game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
I know it's a one of my favorite topics but they only person we can bring in for Brassgod is Carbomb, I'd like to point out that given the choice if rather see Brass fit and playing.

I just think its awesome that your favorite player one not 'everyone' always talks about after every game.

On that subject I'd really see Moore center the third and Carcillo in, no AHL rookies until next year please

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
I think it's definitely both. The Habs weren't ready and we're on a roll right now. Will be interesting to see how each team handles this in the next game.

That is kind of Montreals own problem, because the Rangers had literally no time to rest up before they had to face the Pens after the Flyers series, and they won that game

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
I know it's a one of my favorite topics but they only person we can bring in for Brassgod is Carbomb, I'd like to point out that given the choice if rather see Brass fit and playing.

Hahahaha I love how u constantly push for Carcillo to be put in. But I think it's either jt miller or quickie fast.... Speed was a great asset for us in game 1 and we'll try to do the same in game 2

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Well i guess the Habs community isnt all that knowledgable when it comes to hockey after all. Just take a look at the series thread on the main boards and tell me i was wrong to call them out on their bs. Some dickheads are asking for career ending runs at Hank :shakehead

ShootThePuckBarry

May 21, 2012
Well i guess the Habs community isnt all that knowledgable when it comes to hockey after all. Just take a look at the series thread on the main boards and tell me i was wrong to call them out on their bs.

The MSL thread about his mom takes the cake. He's "milking" his tragedy. No words really.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
I have no hate for the Hab fans. There are idiots everywhere, but they seem very nice in general. That said, f--k 'em, I hope they suffer badly every time they watch hockey over the next two weeks, and then let them enjoy the CFL and the metric system.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Well, I have been surrounded by Habs fans (and Leafs fans) all my life, so please keep in mind folks that they can be quite insufferable, in real life and on the interwebs.

The metric system works fairly well, though, and I am a fan of the CFL, so i will never tell those two to go **** themselves, as I will gladly any Habs fan who strikes me as a fool.

LORENZO

Jan 1, 2014
Ive obviously never had to visit the Habs boards prior to last nights win, but some of the excuses and reasoning they are pushing is just insane.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
The MSL thread about his mom takes the cake. He's "milking" his tragedy. No words really.

And to think i was called out by some of my fellow Rangers when i brought to attention the fact that some fans were asking for Hank to be run and Kreiders head to be bashed in. Granted the Habs fans who started this were a few at the beginning but since the Montreal media began to spin it as a intentional hit by Kreider more and more of them are starting to behave like ass holes.

I have no hate for the Hab fans. There are idiots everywhere, but they seem very nice in general. That said, f--k 'em, I hope they suffer badly every time they watch hockey over the next two weeks, and then let them enjoy the CFL and the metric system.

Hey man! Whats wrong with the metric system? Works perfectly fine here in Sweden :laugh:

I never understood what people expect to find on other team's boards..

Well these last moronic posts are on the main boards. I can only imagine what they are discussing on the Habs boards now that i have a temp ban over there. :laugh:

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
I never understood what people expect to find on other team's boards..

True this but our board tends to be downers on our team because we expect the worse from years of Pavlov-ish conditioning and other teams boards dwell in some weird bizarro universe..(how awesome Zubrus is or trade Merrill for Malkin straight up kinda stuff)

TheDave1022

Nov 4, 2008
Carmel, NY
The Habs are acting like a bunch of babies especially Prust. Prust tried to "retaliate" againt kreider and kreider bascally laughed in his face lol. Even their coach has changed his tune. first he said it was accidental now he is saying kreider purposely injured Price. instead of blaming CK tehy should blame their defense for getting shredded and then tripping him into price

Is it really that hard to see from this video (Look at 1:15) ? I sure don't get what Montreal fans/players are seeing. You can see his skates start to go in a different direction as soon as the stick makes contact with him, and then with him still going for the shot, all the weight is oddly distributed and he falls like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSqo-FohCbQ

KingP

Mar 24, 2012
New york
I really hope Price is in so they dont have any excuses

Its amazing how much complaining I am hearing

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
Hahahaha I love how u constantly push for Carcillo to be put in. But I think it's either jt miller or quickie fast.... Speed was a great asset for us in game 1 and we'll try to do the same in game 2

I'll agree that Lorenzo's love for Carcillo could violate NY state stalking laws but he is the right guy to put in. Every game he's played he's done well for the club and even produced and game 2 will lack some of the mutual love niceties we've seen so far.

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
Is it really that hard to see from this video (Look at 1:15) ? I sure don't get what Montreal fans/players are seeing. You can see his skates start to go in a different direction as soon as the stick makes contact with him, and then with him still going for the shot, all the weight is oddly distributed and he falls like that.

Intellectually they know that there was nothing wrong with the play, they're trying to develop a rallying call / edge for game 2 which is what they should be doing. The disrespect mantra from the Bruin series no longer applies because we've publicly given their team sufficient homage as deserved.

THE BIG WHISTLE

Heave-Ho
Feb 16, 2012
By the beach

Live play, replays, and this video all obvious on the swinging chop on Kreid's leg which knock off his balance. I still think this was a borderline penalty shot and definitely a slashing penalty. Canadiens, the Canadien media, and their fans just looking for a way to justify their beat down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad