Post-Game Talk: Rangers/Canadiens 2/23/2013

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
You should have heard Habs fans whining and complaining after Schenns' slightly bad hit on Gallagher a couple of games ago. Lots of talk about hitting from behind, blah blah blah.
I'm pretty sure you won't hear many of those same Habs fans complaining about Pacioretty's dirty hit tonight.

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
Torts: "Were just not consitent" "PP fails again" We got to find ourselves, keep our wits about us and find a way" Talk about same old ****, **** you Torts. Cop out answers as always.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
MSG, we have to get to around the league highlights, here's 45 seconds of the head coach talking.

Panfork

Pacioretty Hater
Feb 1, 2010
NY
Montreal fans really are the pinnacle of class. Their player gets hurt? Criminal charges. Someone else's player gets hurt? Haha he deserves it, cry more!

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Torts: "Were just not consitent" "PP fails again" We got to find ourselves, keep our wits about us and find a way" Talk about same old ****, **** you Torts. Cop out answers as always.

Better be careful, if he goes past the third answer they will have to wind him up again.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Montreal fans really are the pinnacle of class. Their player gets hurt? Criminal charges. Someone else's player gets hurt? Haha he deserves it, cry more!

This **** better not be removed because it's true.

Maple Leafs mopped the floor with them, it was because Toronto resorted to dirty tactics against the "holy grail" team of Montreal.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
You should have heard Habs fans whining and complaining after Schenns' slightly bad hit on Gallagher a couple of games ago. Lots of talk about hitting from behind, blah blah blah.
I'm pretty sure you won't hear many of those same Habs fans complaining about Pacioretty's dirty hit tonight.

Thing is...every fanbase will protect their own team. Not sure it's solely our fanbase, yours or any other. Something against us, it's unacceptable. And if we hit...well it's not that bad. Do people really believe other fanbases are different?

Personnally, I do believe the intent is there...I do believe it's a penalty....Suspension? Well if so, every boarding should be a suspension. The day they start suspended every boarding penalty...I'm fine with it. Maybe you start suspending the boarding penalties that results in injuries...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad