GDT: Rangers @ Canadiens | 02/23/13 @ 7:00PM | Loffen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Not familiar with it. Can you explain?

Certainly, basically the system alternates between 3-1-1 or a 2-1-2 forecheck. The kicker is that we like to have three forwards constantly positioned below the hashmarks. The idea is to give maximum support along the walls.

Then, hopefully, when they win the puck on the boards they can create space for someone to skate into an open area for a shot or send it back to the point men for shot on goal.

This is pretty much our entire offensive system.

FATCHAMALA11

Kneel Before Zod
Feb 16, 2006
NJ
Yes, basically in a short summary the idea is to suffocate skill and creativity, and threaten players who have it with benchings and being scratched. You must make every player on the team play like Ryan Callahan or Brian Boyle.

Dump and Chase, collapse defense 6 goalie system, grind grind grind, and top it all off with a healthy dose of JAM!

Spot on. Lol

SRTtoZ

Apr 3, 2010
New York, NY
Like I said, its not the score but how we were/are playing. This is some of the worst hockey ive ever seen. Have we had 1 quality scoring chance on Price tonight? Im not talking about blue line wristers or bad angle shots.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Let's get blown out 12-0 boys! 2013 NYR!!!!! Pull Biron now and play with an empty net to see if we can score a goal!!

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
What's scary is the ineffectiveness of Kreider and Miller. Too young right now. But our depth is pure trash, they have to play.

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
Torts, Renney... I dont see really any major difference. SAFE IS DEATH?????????? right Torts.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
2 goals on 10 shots? why do we they suck so much?

this game is over for sure, wish I was wrong but they cant score at all right now

Pray Nash, Del Zotto , McDonaugh are healthy next game

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
I'm peacefully done watching.

We as a fan base don't deserve this ****. Bad luck around every corner. Biased officiating. Terrible lazy idiotic play.

I'm not letting it ruin my ****ing weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad