GDT: Rangers @ Canadiens | 02/23/13 @ 7:00PM | Loffen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kershaw

I'm not saying I'm wishing for a loss, but I think this team needs to get their ass kicked so bad, that changes would have to be made with coaching/personnel.

I'm talking 10-0 or something.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
time to start ripping shots and fire up the xbox

seriously tho i dont think im watching another game until nash gets back, this teams ****ing pathetic and not worth my time

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
What's scary is the ineffectiveness of Kreider and Miller. Too young right now. But our depth is pure trash, they have to play.

It's nice for them to get the NHL experience even if they aren't ready to stick. Torts just can't crucify them for being thrown in to a role they cannot fill.

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
Last game, the Rangers scored 2 goals in under a minute.

If you're ready to pack it in, then see ya. Come back when you find those testicles used to be between your legs.

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
Just no heart on this team. Even Cally has been invisible, imo. He used to change the game with energy and hits, cant say I remember the last time he's done that for this team. When Hagelin is your best player by a mile, youre in trouble.

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
Icing...dump it in...cycle that amounts to nothing...weak shot into the logo...blind pass...

weak clearing attempts...panic to clear the puck to center and turn it over at center....no transition game

Elvis Presley

Aka #30
Apr 14, 2009
brooklyn
Maybe I've been watching too much Twin Peaks and it's making me dramatic, but seeing Patches board McD then skate away smirking put me over the edge. I'm officially embarrassed to be a Rangers fan. I don't even... Someone get me a tissue

trilobyte

NYR Fan In the Foothills
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
I'd be okay with talent beating them, but they look like a bunch of wimpy pacifists out there and that is not the hallmark of a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->