GDT: Rangers @ Brooklyners - 2/15/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandar

The Real Maven
Sep 27, 2013
The Tarheel State
Can't understand why this team constantly passes up opportunities for high percentage shots in the middle of the ice....just to go into the corners and take bad angle shots. Especially since they never go to the front of the net

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Vesey Andersson Fast next year as a fourth line would be fun to watch

Grabner Hayes Miller as a third line if they can bring grabs back and they should

Kreider Zibanejad buchnevich top line

Problem is your 2nd line. You’ve got maybe chytil and no one else. You’d hope zucc is moved by then.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
The kids getting NHL experience is fine with me.

Roll on, tank.

Mr Clutch

Jan 21, 2014
Virginia
Serious question. Should it be kicking motion rule be changed? I for one would like to see it changed I think, I mean players use their skates constantly throughout games to stop the puck or control the puck, why not be able to kick it in?

And if it was allowed I doubt we would see many instances of it. These guys are just so talented with their sticks that if they get an opportunity to put a stick on it they are always gonna do that instead of kicking

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Not only do we suck but we’re having horrible luck tonight on both ends.

It’s pretty bad that the Islanders are by far the worst defensive team in the league and we’re about to go two straight games against them without an even strength goal.

Reactions: NCRanger

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida

Grabner Hayes Miller as a third line if they can bring grabs back and they should

Problem is your 2nd line. You’ve got maybe chytil and no one else. You’d hope zucc is moved by then.

I doubt chytil walks in at 2C. So make that 3rd line your second and put those 4th line wingers on the 3rd with chytil and add two random AHL/ufa scrubs to fill out the 4th

Allan92

Jan 2, 2016
Meath

I wouldn't be opposed to Nash coming in for about 3.5 x 3 yrs then moving hayes to the center the 2nd line....maybe Chytil on his wing with Nieves centering the 4th line and Andersson moving to the 3rd line

Have to expect an NHL ready player coming in at the TDL or in the offseason as well

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
3Ry9Y.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad