GDT: Rangers @ Brooklyners - 2/15/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

howztheglass

Jan 27, 2009
I'm not attacking you personally, but honestly this is thrown around here ten times a game, never with any context or real meaning. I really don't agree that we're lacking effort.

Write this lineup on paper, or use it on in an NHL game on the ps4 and see what the result would be. We're being competitive while attempting a rebuild, I think a lot of our guys have put in a great effort since the letter
I’m not taking it personal. And I understand where you are coming from. My issue lies in the fact that there’s no attack or for checking—hell when was the last time we saw 2 hits in one shift. They brought in Cody whom in every other place that he played was a energy high hit player—I’m not even talking a fighter. He comes to us and is a kitten I even understood against Nashville when he didn’t protect his line mates because he just played with those same players just days before. Effort can be taken multiple ways and I agree with what you wrote but I believe part of the problem is our system. I think we all would agree injuries have derailed most of the season but we also know AV was close to out the door until the winning streak before every time turned.

Reactions: Allan92

Cheapshot

May 23, 2012
Man could this team use a good top pairing defenseman right about now..wonder how that hand is healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad